Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 05-03-13, 04:33 AM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Hey, I just have to comment...

Lindsay Lohan bails from rehab after a few minutes...
Who would have guessed?
She won't be able to bail from jail...
Put her away and forget about her, how many times will our legal system treat here like she's someone special? It's no wonder she thinks she is. Time for a reality check... one shower a week and let her bunk with Bubbette...
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-13, 06:41 AM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I couldn't agree more. But it goes beyond Lindsay. The same applies to anyone of celebrity status, whether it be an actor, athlete, politician, and so on. In California, Hollywood owns the state it seems, and actors in particular are treated like little gods who can do no wrong. Mean while, some 17 year old nobody get locked up for months in the slammer for having a joint hidden in his sock.
Old 05-03-13, 12:43 PM   #3
nofearengineer

I'm sure you will find it ironic that I don't blame Lindsey Lohan that much. When people are raised to be like that, that's what you get. Her family is crazy-eight bonkers, drug addicts and attention wh0res, who used her as a meal ticket, and were too busy spending her money to care what she was getting into.

I'm not cheerleading for her, as I'm actually rather convinced that she can't be "fixed". She is a bad person. Unfortunately, the only recourse for her is going to be a long stint in the slammer, before she does some real damage.
Old 05-03-13, 01:52 PM   #4
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Darn, I think I just saw a smidgen of compassion emitted from a rock...
I think I'll have to watch Letterman tonight just to see what he says - she was on his show a couple weeks ago, tears, poor Lindsey, wanting to do the re-hab, I think ol' Dave was feeling sorry for her, said how brave she was to come on his show, all a crock of crap. Minutes dude, she was at the center in Calif. (which wasn't approved) for minutes, then back on a plane for NY. I hope they get their warrant, bust down her door and drag her sorry arse out in cuffs and off to a cell, with all the paparazzi snapping away and post it all over Entertainment Tonight, or the Today Show, GMA, etc. I don't feel one bit of compassion for the likes of her, she's the poster child for all that is wrong with celebrity.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-13, 06:33 PM   #5
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

I agree, Bryce.
Her mom is probably more of the problem then lindsay is
Old 05-03-13, 08:33 PM   #6
keithdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
I'm sure you will find it ironic that I don't blame Lindsey Lohan that much. When people are raised to be like that, that's what you get. Her family is crazy-eight bonkers, drug addicts and attention wh0res, who used her as a meal ticket, and were too busy spending her money to care what she was getting into.

I'm not cheerleading for her, as I'm actually rather convinced that she can't be "fixed". She is a bad person. Unfortunately, the only recourse for her is going to be a long stint in the slammer, before she does some real damage.
I hadn't thought of that angle, but I think your probably right Bryce. Take any child and subject them to that life style and a home with nut cases like that, and you get Lindsay.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.