Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-06, 04:42 PM   #1
George_Welcome
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Stick Marsh - The topwater is here!!!!!

The sound wafted across the waters like the wind before a storm as Steve P's melodious voice rang out, "Chug Bug Fish!" These are words that are music to anyone's ears, but to ours it is like the symphony of all sounds.
Scott had his bug rigged before I did, and had a fish to the boat before I completed tying mine on. We had just finished a round of "bump the stump" with plastics and buzz baits and the count was already well over 30 bass to the boat. I have to tell you! The rest of the day we had a "Smashing" good time as bass after bass hammered the bug. By days end we compared notes with Steve and Don, and between the two boats there were over 200 bass caught. Our share of the catch was over 100.We had to depart at 2:00 but I doubt if Don and Steve will see the ramp before sundown.
It was like feeding candy to a kid. Toss it out and bang. We could have taken a ton of pictures today but the catching was too much fun to put the rod down long enough to click the lens. We did get one however which was typical of many of the fish caught.

I have a bunch of openings! This is going to be one of those banner summers. Give us a call.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.