Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-06, 07:09 PM   #1
George_Welcome
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Stick Marsh - Summer Sale and happenings

As we moved into the month of May the north winds again assailed us with pleasant breezes that hit over 25 MPH. These winds blew from the 29th until yesterday. They subsided yesterday according to the weatherman to a mild breeze of 10-15, but as he is so often the weatherman was wrong again as the winds swung to the NE and blew at about 20.
I went out yesterday morning for a short while and managed to land 6 bass in the south end of the lake before being blown out. I went and checked the spillway and although the flow is still there I was unable to land a fish.
This morning the weatherman gave us a good call with winds projected to be 5-10 and he was correct in his call. Scott and I spent 1/2 a day out in the south end of the lake and managed to land bass using Senkos, Chug Bugs, and 10" Lake Fork Worms. Our biggest fish came on a Senko.

We almost didn't get the picture as the batteries in the camera were dead. Wanting to get the fish back in the water we didn't bother resetting the date which is why the 1/1/01. Although the water was still somewhat dirty we ended up with a respectable 42 bass. By tomorrow things should be even better.
See you out there.

SUMMER SPECIAL
Summertime Fishing!
Every year we offer some kind of summer sale. This year we are offering a very special deal.Book during the month of May for May through September at the discounted rate of $275.00 per day:This rate is good for one or two people. The rate for ½ day or full day is the same. This is $75.00 off our normal rate. There is no discount for a third person. No other discounts will apply.
We will supply rods and reels if needed, but no tackle. We will supply ice and a cooler.
This year has seen some very good top water action. I anticipate that we will be seeing a lot more through the summer months.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.