Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-04, 11:15 PM   #1
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva
Default nj report

went to cranberry lake this morning.started fishing about 6:00.got 3 keeper bass on 4"red shad worms ;D.that bite shut down about 7:30.went to the weedy section of the lake.caught another 10 bass(1 1/2 to 3 1/2 lbs)all on 3/4oz chrome/blue rattletraps.had to be weeds and depth change.that bite shut down about 1:00 or so.went to throwing red shad senkos up shallow,near or under docks or rocks.picked up 3 more bass.called it quits abour 3:30. water temps were 60-64 degrees.
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-04, 03:12 PM   #2
jman534
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jman534
Default Re: nj report

Tom
That's a good day!!
I went up to Lake Musconetcong to try out my 9.9 & also to visit my daughter & 2 grand daughters.

There was a small club tourney going on, but I didn't see anyone catching. Â*I lucked out with 2 about 1 1/2 lbs., but that was it. Â*Caught em in the lily pads at the far eastern end on a rat. Â* Love those topwaters when they work!!!!

Super windy with water temp @ 63. Â*I know because I had the indoor/outdoor thermometer taped to my TM. Â*
BTW... the lake has the usual problem of being overgrown with weeds, although the shorelines are pretty clear to about 10-15 feet out. Looks to be just about ready for spawning.
jman534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-04, 08:17 AM   #3
ehlersad
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ehlersad
Default Re: nj report

I'm extremely cheap so I bought a thermometer from the pet store for less then 2 bucks.
ehlersad is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.