Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-06, 07:17 PM   #1
duckdummy
BassFishin.Com Member

Default joke

on top of a building on fire, stood a blonde, a redhead, and a brunnett. below them, men had steched out a blanket for the women to jump into and save them from a fiery death. they yell to the brunnet to jump, and as she is just about to land in the blanket. the men jerk it away, and she hits the ground like a rotten tommato! the men laughing histericaly, regain their composure and tell the redhead to jump next - " no way i saw what you did to the brunnett, i aint falling for that", the men swear they will catch her and she jumps, just in time, the men jerk away the blanket, and she hits the ground- splatt!! the men gather themselves once again, after the laughing subsides, around the blanket, and tell the blonde to jump. she says " NO WAY! i saw what you did to the other women, you men lay the blanket down on the ground and back away, then ill jump!"
duckdummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-06, 10:44 PM   #2
FlyRod
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Sick! Sick, I say!
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 11:48 AM   #3
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

flyguy, dig this..................Two blondes were fishing by a stream one day when a game warden suddenly appeared. Upon seeing the ladies he struck up a conversation which eventually led to the question, "Do you gals have fishing licenses?" "We don't need fishing licenses," one of the blondes replied. "we're using magnets to dredge the bottom for debris." Somewhat perplexed, the warden demanded to see those magnets. The blondes complied and reeled in their rigs, and sure enough, magnets were attached to the ends of their lines. "OK'" grumbled the warden, as he left. When he was out of sight, one of the blondes giggled, "Stupid warden doesn't know there's steelhead in here!"
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 03:47 PM   #4
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Three blondes get to heaven. St. Peter says, alright, to get in, tell me the meaning of easter. First blonde: We give thanks for everything we have, and eat turkey. St peter says, your wrong, go to hell. 2nd blonde gets up and says, It's Jesus' birthday, and we give each other presents. Same thing. Finally, third blonde says; "Jesus was preaching the good news of salvation, and this made the Jewish priests mad. The priests went to the romans and had Jesus arrested. Then Jesus was flogged and crucified. The put him in a tomb and had it guarded- St. peter says"great job, come on in" And the blonde says, " Wait, I'm not done. So they put him in a tomb, and now every year, he comes out, and if he sees his shjadow, we have six more weeks of winter."
Old 04-24-06, 08:01 PM   #5
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB
flyguy, dig this..................Two blondes were fishing by a stream one day when a game warden suddenly appeared. Upon seeing the ladies he struck up a conversation which eventually led to the question, "Do you gals have fishing licenses?" "We don't need fishing licenses," one of the blondes replied. "we're using magnets to dredge the bottom for debris." Somewhat perplexed, the warden demanded to see those magnets. The blondes complied and reeled in their rigs, and sure enough, magnets were attached to the ends of their lines. "OK'" grumbled the warden, as he left. When he was out of sight, one of the blondes giggled, "Stupid warden doesn't know there's steelhead in here!"

One day JB was challenged by his wife to wash his fishie sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to her, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," His wife replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "Ohio State University." And JB says blondes are dumb...Just had to get thaten in. lol
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 08:04 PM   #6
JB

carpie, yer "ate up", but i like it!
Old 04-24-06, 08:24 PM   #7
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB
carpie, yer "ate up", but i like it!
Jest joken u JB.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 08:35 PM   #8
JB

oh yea i knew that I can take a joke ya know!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.