Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 04-26-06, 10:49 AM   #1
K-Driz
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to K-Driz
Default KY Lake from 4/20/2006 to 4/25/2006

The reports that I've read all indicated that large concentrations of largemouth are in the major embayments in the mustard flowers. True, but 95% of them are dinks. Try flipping the very small, no-name cuts off of the main channel that have buck brush in the backs for the majority of your keeper sized fish. There are largemouths in all three stages of the spawn right now. My partner and I caught a 7 1/2 lb fish and 5 1/2 lb fish from main lake, chunk rock points. Look for points that either have visible chunk rock or clay above the surface, as these two usually lead to chunk rock drop offs away from the bank where the largest fish came from. Texas rigged craws/creatures and tubes, white Chatterbaits with a white fluke tail-dipped chartreuse, white/chartreuse Terminator spinnerbaits, and large black/blue rattling jigs are producing best. Hope this helps!
K-Driz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-06, 10:04 AM   #2
KW01268
BassFishin.Com Member

Thank ya sir I will find out alot next week I guess. Probably that I can't catch fish. LOL
KW01268 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.