Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 04-15-13, 12:57 PM   #1
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default For those that ordered Zookerfest tees -

For those that ordered the Zookerfest tee shirts - Some of those chipped in to buy an extra shirt for Mrs. Dickerson (Zooker's mom), you know who you are and thanks for that and for those that didn't know about it, don't concern yourselves. The tee was sent on behalf of ALL of us at BF.com (but, especially those of us going to Dale Hollow). I received a note from Mrs. Dickerson this morning - you will have to trust me that I type it here EXACTLY as it was written.

These are HER WORDS:

"Thank you all so much for my new nite shirt. It will remind me or the great group of fishermen/women that he called friends. I know he will be watching from above & cheering on the winners. I wish I could be there in person but just can not.

Will you please tell the guys and gals that I will be donating a knitted beanie (watch cap/toboggan) for the 3 first place winners. Just have them get in touch with me & tell me what color they would like them in (Bama already has his, felt sorry for him & his fishing). Just felt sorry for him! Ha, ha. Just a little something for them to remember how much Zooker loved them all.

Love and God bless to all

Mom Dickerson."

She is a wonderful lady, as Zooker was a terrific presence here at BassFishin.com.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-13, 06:13 PM   #2
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

She is a wonderful person. This is picture of her and Bama.
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 3 019.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	533.2 KB
ID:	8694
Old 04-15-13, 09:32 PM   #3
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

aaawwwww....she is wearing one of MY BAMA shirts in this pic. she is a WONDERFUL lady gang. and yes i already got my boggans, talk about WARM!!!! you will love em folks.

and i lisa and i want to thank oyu for sending her a tee shirt. we got ours too by the way (thaks again dean). still gotta get a pic for ya'll too but don't worry, WE WILL !!

AND YES I AM WEARING A north carolina cap IN THE PIC TOO. ANYTHING i can do for her i WILL.
Old 04-16-13, 07:25 AM   #4
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I had the pleasure of talking to Mrs Dickerson at length one night at the Wheeler/Wilson gathering after dinner. She was such a delight to talk to. I hope to repeat that night sometime. She's a real sweetheart.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.