Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-13, 08:44 PM   #1
Crankbait
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Fishing with a partner

So I love fishing alone not because I don’t enjoy company but my boat isn’t that large I like to sling to the side with 15” to 2’ of line hanging. I recently took out a kid who I have been working with (to get his GED and yes he’s legal) but also who wants to get into bass fishing. I fish a jon boat club….single man club but there is a team trail too so I told him we would start fishing that. Thought that I would hate it not because of him (he’s really a cool kid with a good sense of humor) but because of the crowded conditions and the fact that I would have to teach a little and start throwing overhand……not my favorite casting. I’m amazed at how quick he has picked up using a bait caster and I amazed at how much I enjoyed fishing with someone. Teaching him to fish away from the bank we were the only boat to catch fish and he got his first bass….. 5lb 9oz. I think I was more excited than him. Just really surprised at what I had been missing fishing with a partner. Of course didn’t pre charge the GoPro so missed his catch but got pictures
Crankbait is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.