Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 11-08-04, 11:11 PM   #1
Rob Mak
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Re: what lures should i buy

dude save your self the trouble look in back post i have answered this question at lest 30 times in the last year.and quite honsty it bores the **** out of me..

zooker

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

US ARMY

Rochester, New York
Rob Mak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 12:26 AM   #2
LEVI
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to LEVI

Zooker,
Amen!

Kybasser
LEVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-04, 06:04 PM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=PimpinAngler link=board=news;num=1099965672;start=0#0 date=11/08/04 at 21:01:12]what are yer guys's favorite cranks buzz baits spinners hooks etc etc[/quote]

You'll have to forgive my brethren here. Sometimes we all get a little cranky, and aggravated from the same posts that come up again and again. Everyone has there favorite brands/style/sizes of baits. There is no magic lure out there. I would suggest, that if you are newer to bass fishing, that yopu spend some time a http://bassdozer.com or at the front of this site read the articles section also, or even some older posts. Once you read something and have questions about something more specific, then come back and ask some questions. We really are usually pretty friendly here, I did see you have a grandpa who knows a bunch of pros. That should be a excellent avenue for info. Now please don't be offended by this next statement, but don't try to throw out pro's names etc... and expect people to think your hot stuff. Lots of folks here have met and fished with a few pros. So what, are they better than me or anyone else? Probably me but some of the others, not likely. I think you left kinda a bad impression with some folks with that comment. Perhaps they were too harsh on you, but it is their choice, just like it was yours to make that comment. Just thought you might get some more help and answers if you thought more about your questions. I'm very glad you decided to join, and hopefully we all can learn from one another. Good fishing.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.