Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 06-13-10, 09:32 AM   #1
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default KVD catching up

Has moved up to 8th in TTAOY points. But I'm kinda pulling for John Crews or Edwin Evers. This is going be fun because there all good guys.
Old 06-13-10, 11:13 AM   #2
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I saw that as well. I think this year it'll be a race for second. IMO Skeet's got it in the bag! I'm still pulling for Ike though. I doubt he'll make it in the top 10, but it's still possible!
Old 06-13-10, 11:14 AM   #3
Jim80

John Crews has been having a heck of a season, and I would like to see him take it but with KVD and Skeet in contention that will be a tall order to complete

Jim
Old 06-13-10, 12:57 PM   #4
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassboss View Post
I saw that as well. I think this year it'll be a race for second. IMO Skeet's got it in the bag! I'm still pulling for Ike though. I doubt he'll make it in the top 10, but it's still possible!
Bassboss your IMO might not mean much. Edwin Evers is only 62 points behind and the next tournament is in OK. his home state. I bet Big E takes the lead in the next tournament.
Old 06-13-10, 01:46 PM   #5
Jim80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
Bassboss your IMO might not mean much. Edwin Evers is only 62 points behind and the next tournament is in OK. his home state. I bet Big E takes the lead in the next tournament.
That could happen lash , the points just swing so dramatically depending on where you are day to day in the tournament that it really is almost any ones game at this point .

Jim
Old 06-13-10, 03:10 PM   #6
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
Very good point bcklash. Going to the Arkansas River in Muskogee with the lead within reach has to be exactly where E squared wants to be. However I really think this next tournament will set up better for another angler from Oklahoma. Tommy Biffle is the most dangerous man in the world when a flippin bite is a factor in a tournament and I have a feeling this next tournament will set up very well for him.

It is getting interesting and I sure hope that E squared can make a run at the points lead, nothing against Skeet at all but I want it do be a dog fight going into the post season. And that is another thing that people are overlooking, with the new format that they are using for the post season anyone who makes it to the post season has a chance, won't be as many one horse races with todays format which is one reason I like it better than the old way they did it.
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-10, 05:16 PM   #7
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina-rig-01 View Post
Very good point bcklash. Going to the Arkansas River in Muskogee with the lead within reach has to be exactly where E squared wants to be. However I really think this next tournament will set up better for another angler from Oklahoma. Tommy Biffle is the most dangerous man in the world when a flippin bite is a factor in a tournament and I have a feeling this next tournament will set up very well for him.

It is getting interesting and I sure hope that E squared can make a run at the points lead, nothing against Skeet at all but I want it do be a dog fight going into the post season. And that is another thing that people are overlooking, with the new format that they are using for the post season anyone who makes it to the post season has a chance, won't be as many one horse races with todays format which is one reason I like it better than the old way they did it.
C-rig you may be right. Biffle will be the man if it's a flippen bite, he'll hit every little nook and cranny. This is going to be fun.
Old 06-13-10, 07:53 PM   #8
rangerryan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Dont forget about Kevin Short. He grew up fishing the Arkansas River. And Tommy Biffle got his start Fishing on Ft. Gibson and the Ditch. so my bet is on these two guys. Evers style really doesnt fit the Ditch.
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-10, 07:55 PM   #9
rangerryan

My Buddy saw KVD today at the BPS in Broken Arrow he was buying scum frogs and zoom finesse worms.
rangerryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-10, 07:55 PM   #10
rodnreel

I'm glad I had KVD on my fantasy fishing team last week! Although he's kind of a no brainer pick for Kentucky Lake, he owns that place. I was also thinking Kevin Short would do well this week. He will be a dark horse for sure.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.