Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 08-25-05, 01:39 PM   #1
jbfisher
BassFishin.Com Member

Default B-Day

Hey guys it is my birthday on Sep. 11th. this year ill be 19. Do you all have any pointers as to what I should ask for form my family/ girlfriend? I have a small aluminum Fisher bass boat .Should I get something for it? Or should ask for other fishing gear? Tips are Appreciated. Thanks and God Bless.
jbfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 06:20 PM   #2
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

SOSpenders. These are one of those tough to buy for yourself things, but is a good safety feature. I don;t have one yet, just because I keep spening money on baits, and tackle LOL

Lizards
Old 08-25-05, 06:30 PM   #3
southernsnatcher
BassFishin.Com Active Member

its always nice to have another rod a reel combo handy....and why not throw in a mass array of baits...lol..
southernsnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 09:25 PM   #4
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

i would get a rod,but your probally one of those fisherman who have like a million rods.
lol i always ask for money that way i can get what i want to. i asked my girlfriend for tackle one time,i felt sorry for her she spent all that money on stuff that was useless like those 1 dollar spinnerbaits but she gave me the reciept so i got the money
Old 08-25-05, 10:17 PM   #5
454ss
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

lol...Yea id go with money from the gf and maybe a rod and reel from the folks lol The Mass array of baits souds good too
454ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 10:35 PM   #6
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

i like big balls of CASHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-25-05, 11:06 PM   #7
Rebbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsrule
SOSpenders. These are one of those tough to buy for yourself things, but is a good safety feature. I don;t have one yet, just because I keep spening money on baits, and tackle LOL

Lizards
Funny you should say that. Lizards-I recently ordered some and they got here today. Hopefully I'll try them out this next week.
Old 08-26-05, 07:00 AM   #8
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebbasser
Funny you should say that. Lizards-I recently ordered some and they got here today. Hopefully I'll try them out this next week.
Let me know how you like them. Did you get the auto inflate, or manual? I would hate to get the manual, and be incapicitated and not be able to inflate it. On the other hand I'd hate for the auto to not work, or work by accident right as I was getting a bite by a hawg I know I want some, just not sure about the inflate feature. Any input?

You guys crack me up. You are always talking this crap about your girlfriends, and smooching etc.... and your asking your girlfriend for fishing tackle I'd be asking for ohter things, that don't cost any money. I can get my own tackle

Lizards
Old 08-26-05, 11:53 AM   #9
Unregistered

What you guys didnt know, I guess, was that me and my girlfriend fish together. Im one of the luckiest guys in the world. Shes beautiful, nice, and she fishes with me. We've been goin out for about 2 and a half years. We're together all the time. I wouldn't hesitate to let her get me a bunch of lures.lol
Old 08-26-05, 02:11 PM   #10
chuck n
BassFishin.Com Member

Hey Lizards

Got me some suspenders last time I was at Cabelas. They're comfortable. Mine has the "pill" inside the holder.Once it gets wet it auto inflates in about 5 seconds. Haven't used it yet, fortunately. It also has the manual fill tube if the "pill" fails. Don't know how I'd use that one. I'm not a good swimmer so I'd probably be trying to hold my breath as I was going down. LOL

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.