Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 04-12-05, 11:11 PM   #26
bassguy2004

Default Re: What got You into Bass Fishing?

She doesn't complain when the BPS package arrives at the door.
Old 04-16-05, 12:10 AM   #27
Big_Drew
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Big_Drew
Default Re: What got You into Bass Fishing?

I don't know what got me into fishing. I remember being 2 or 3yr's old and sitting on the bank with a cane poll. But never fished again untill I was five...that was one time. Got a Zebco 202 for my 6th birthday, Then my folks moved us out to a private lake residential area. The only things I've ever wanted to do for as long as I can remember was fish, play guitar and be a running back for the KC Chiefs. Two out of three ain't bad. Guitar and fishing. As far as bass, that was a natural progression from blue gill, crappie, carp and cat fishing. I'm 41 now and my passion for fishing has not deminished. Just the cash in my pocket. I'm lucky if i can go one day out of every two weeks...and that sucks but got to work myself into a situation where i can fish tournaments. Which means taking care of the boat, which meant buying a house, and now need a truck and then get it refurbished and running again; and after my dog dies. She'll probably outlive me though. ;D
Big_Drew is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.