Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 04-16-06, 03:30 PM   #1
flamez
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default got some pictures with my camera :)

Last edited by flamez; 04-16-06 at 03:38 PM.
flamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-06, 03:37 PM   #2
flamez

can you believe that wood had no fish on it? damn waters down 2 feet now so im not really surprised it didnt all fish fell for a watermelon candy/ chart tip senko (they inhaled it as u can c some blood on some no matter how fast i set the hook) known would hit my xrap those boat docks are brand new and already fish have moved up on them in the background u can see a building place is gonna be a restraunt bait and tackle and a whole bunch of other things just thought ide show yahs some of the stuff i fish the bigger fish of the bunch almost got away he hit topwater near some cattails (my favorite cover ) and wrapped me around the roots of it instantly thought he got away without even knowing it was a bass i took the chance reached down under the water grabbed him pulled him up as im pulling him outta the water the line snapped 15lb ande cut like it was nothing on them cattails NOW ALL I GOTTA DO IS GET A PICTURE OF THE ELUSIVE SAND MINNOW AND THEIR SCHOOLS XD
Old 04-16-06, 03:43 PM   #3
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Nice fish Flames. At first I thought your kayak was a wash machine. I was saying who the heck keeps a bass in their wash machine ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-06, 07:19 PM   #4
flamez

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Nice fish Flames. At first I thought your kayak was a wash machine. I was saying who the heck keeps a bass in their wash machine ? P N J
LMAO thats not my kayak thats my brothers kayak his kayak is too round and ez to tip plus hes shorter then my i have like no leg room in that kayak my kayak is just right
Old 04-16-06, 07:56 PM   #5
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
got some pictures with my camera
As opposed to getting pictures with your bare hands?
Nice fish! Great looking lake.
Old 04-16-06, 10:55 PM   #6
flamez

looks like we got a smart *** xD yah it is a nice looking lake isnt it
Old 04-16-06, 11:49 PM   #7
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Good pics Flamez, kidding aside its good to see ya around again. I'll be down in that neck of the woods soon enough, I will enjoy flipping rushes like those.
Old 04-17-06, 03:29 AM   #8
Nitro911

Now that is some fine looking water! Nice fish.
Old 04-17-06, 03:26 PM   #9
flamez

those fish are small fry i never seem to have a camera around when i catch larger fish the locks that control the water level have so many large bass in and around it ive caught a 6 and a 4 within 10 casts the last time i went i hooked into what i thought was a rock untill its head started to shake O_o started cranking her in and boom line snaps i retie and fish another tiki stick wacky rigged and downstream about 50 more feet and hooked into another monster faught it for about 15 seconds untill that one came unhooked -.- we have even seen 2 near 10lb bass swimming in the bottom of this uhhh well i dont know what to call it ill get a picture of it but its like a metal wall under the water that the current falls over super clear and u can see these 2 large giants swimming at the bottom where theres no current couldnt get lures down to ther bottom b4 they got swept over the current wall thing -.-
Old 04-17-06, 04:10 PM   #10
IL.bassin36

Send a message via Yahoo to IL.bassin36

Flamez can you please post a pic of a Sand Minnow? I'm still wondering what the heck they are.
IL.bassin36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-06, 05:40 PM   #11
flamez

i will get a pic of a sand minnow around the end of april or mid may when they start schooling on the beach early morning bite is awesome tons of bass rushing shore for them ill try and get a picture of the sand minnows tapping their tails ontop of the water it just like a quick ultravibe worm after u give it a quick tap ive never seen a picture of these fingerlong minnows anywhere im sure it has a different name but down here their called sand minnows
Old 04-17-06, 06:53 PM   #12
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL
Good pics Flamez, kidding aside its good to see ya around again. I'll be down in that neck of the woods soon enough, I will enjoy flipping rushes like those.
Wanna go fishing

Lizards
Old 04-18-06, 03:35 AM   #13
flamez

buy yourself a pack of senkos in watermelon candy /chart and ull tear um up also have a watermelon candy superhog t rigged i gurantee if you fish stuff like a posted ull catch bass

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.