Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-05, 08:41 PM   #1
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default need some help.

tommorrow, i might be going to the okalawhua river, one of the few areas in florida that hold striper. the water shouldnt be cold, maybe 65-72 degrees, water is stained, and the river is fairly deep. on each side in spots there are lilly pads, and the rest of the area has nothing on the sides. the river isnt really wide, maybe 30' or maybe alittle more. there is a dam type thing on the river, and it is suppossed to be a real good place for the striper. it is real foamy in the area and its deeper then the rest of the area. first, what should i use for the LM, and where? remember, the river has basically no structure or cover. only lilly pads on some sides. there is a bridge on the river. then, what should i use for the striper? i will probally fish around the dam, but what should i use, i heard minnow type baits are good? thanks.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.