Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 04-06-09, 11:11 PM   #1
BIGMO_13
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Dirty Jigs Tackle ???????

Does anyone know them or order from them? The reason i am asking is......i placed an order on 3-27-09 and have yet to receive my order or get an e-mail or anything. Now i am not trying to start a bashing thread and i am not mad or upset, just curious if other people have ordered from them and how long it took to get your stuff.
Old 04-07-09, 12:12 PM   #2
Bassin21
BassFishin.Com Member

Its been a while, but I ordered some of their jigs and I think it took like 2 or 3 weeks for them to get here. My order was not placed directly from them, I went thru a "middle man" and they said that those jigs were special order and would take longer to ship. Hope this helps.
Bassin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 05:07 PM   #3
supermat
BassFishin.Com Member

Bigmo 13,
Every jig Curt makes is made to order. If you're concerned send him an email, call him, (his number is on the website) or PM me and I'll call Curt for you. I'm sure that if he frequented this forum he would apologize for the delay, but rest assured your order has not been lost and you're going to LOVE the jigs when they arrive!

Matt
Dirty Jigs Prostaff
supermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-09, 05:50 PM   #4
BIGMO_13
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermat View Post
Bigmo 13,
Every jig Curt makes is made to order. If you're concerned send him an email, call him, (his number is on the website) or PM me and I'll call Curt for you. I'm sure that if he frequented this forum he would apologize for the delay, but rest assured your order has not been lost and you're going to LOVE the jigs when they arrive!

Matt
Dirty Jigs Prostaff
Yeah no problem Matt, again i'm not upset or anything just curious since this is my first time ordering from them. I look forward to trying out the jigs.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.