Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-06, 09:40 PM   #1
I_Bass_Fish
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to I_Bass_Fish
Default Chatterbaits

Is everyone still having trouble finding Chatterbaits? I went go Gander Mntn today and they had a huge bin filled with different colors. I thought this was odd considering everyone was in a mad rush to order some and nobody oculd find any.
I_Bass_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-06, 11:35 PM   #2
GorillaWarfare
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I guess they finally got their production up to speed. I saw them in Wal-Mart over here in Arkansas the other day.
GorillaWarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-06, 10:05 AM   #3
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Dicks. Just bought two.
Old 06-26-06, 12:29 PM   #4
bassthumb32
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to bassthumb32 Send a message via MSN to bassthumb32

yeah i got a few this weekend at gander mountain also.
Old 06-26-06, 12:58 PM   #5
PowerBass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I got mine froma friend, used it once, but he gave it to me. It is black, but he gave me a white skirt and some trailers too for it. I tried it today, with no success.
Old 06-26-06, 07:15 PM   #6
flamez
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

well my friend finally caught his first chatterbait fish (after changing the skirt to a shiner color) right out of my big fish place finally after i hooked into about a 4 he decided to really give this place a try and after lifting the kayaks over about 20 trees through out the trip he hooked into something out of nowhere i here him scream something along the lines of big fish and i see this 8lber just jump up and do a backflip he landed him after much trouble trying to lip him had some holes through his gill plate where im guessing he got pushed into some branches from the current
Old 06-27-06, 04:05 PM   #7
mymomisbecky

If you need chatterbaits, I cant help you.. I can help you find The "Water Rocker" its the MMiB version of the Cbait...
only 4.75 per... quality components, I assemble them myself.
Head on over and check em out, 3 jig head colors, 7 skirt options.
http://www.mymomisbecky.com
mymomisbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-06, 05:05 PM   #8
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

mymomisbecky,
i work on websites and could'nt help but notice you have a spacing problem on your website..if you are using the W3org webpage builder, and you know how to insert HTML coding, you need a space tag between some of your words in the following to make it fit the screen

a name="description" content="My Mom is Becky Bait Co. is a website built by fishermen for fishermen. We are a hand-poured plastic bait company based in Des Moines, IA. My Mom is Becky Bait Co. specializes in soft plastic baits like nanny beavers, the trickster, daddy long-legs, uncle sinko, lil' pedey, etc." />
<meta name="keywords" content="walleye, fishing, fish, tackle, plastics, my mom is becky bait co, my mom is becky, becky, baits, bait, My Mom Is Becky, mymomisbecky, Bait, Baits, nanny beaver, uncle sinko, lil' pedey, the trickster, daddy long-legs, grandpa curly, Nanny Beaver, Uncle Sinko, Lil' Pedey, The Trickster, Daddy Long-Legs, Grandpa Curly, becky bait, Becky Bait, Becky Mom, becky mom, Bass, bass, walleye, Walleye, Smallies, smallies, Smallmouth, smallmouth, Because I said So, because i said so, Lures, lures, lure, Lure, hand-poured, Hand-Poured, hand poured, Hand Poured" />
<script type="text/javascript">

You can polish up the webpage by inserting space tags inbetween
the long run of keywords and descriptons... by placing a <p> before a section,
followed by a </p> after the desire section...its trial and error at first, but when done you can see all the words that are missing on the right side of the page...
hope that helps ya!
JB
I am betting you are viewing it on Netscape, but for the general windows explorer gang out there, the appearance is different
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-06, 05:11 PM   #9
mymomisbecky

actually im coding and developing it and testing it with IE.
The spacing is an issue, and I test it on a few boxes here at work and correct the errors I see..guess i need to take another look at it. I use dreamweaver... Im a network admin for my full time job, so im not the best at web.. I try though haha.. thanks for the help.. ill see if i can figure out some of those things.

Looking above... that is just the metatag JB, no where is any of that visible to the public, except the description, when you google it.
Where else are you seeing major spacing issues that need addressed?
mymomisbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-06, 05:54 PM   #10
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

jb bows to the master !

nice job!
the area to the right with the circle is my spacing concern, shown here, good luck with the business!
Click image for larger version

Name:	becky.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	508
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.