Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-09, 06:08 PM   #1
muddy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Message to the youngster upset at me

there ya go TN, enoy yourselves .

Last edited by muddy; 12-26-09 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-26-09, 06:41 PM   #2
TN_Bassin
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Here's my 2 cents, drop the whole entire thing. Last time I checked Jerry Springer and Maury Povich didn't peruse this website looking for the next drama. Keep your arguements in the form of PM's. This whole entire thing is getting a little out of hand. It's starting to disrupt the whole forum.
Old 12-26-09, 06:43 PM   #3
muddy

Good I did not not realize you were a moderator. Iwill go to where this is not tolerated, I aint feeling it here, and have found a home on the net, it is not here!
Seeya , enjoy the bs
Old 12-26-09, 06:47 PM   #4
TN_Bassin

Well I am not taking sides and do not care if you two argue 365 days a year, but when I go into a thread to read it I do not like seeing the signs of the arguement in every single post. There is no need to involve the whole forum when there is a way to message eachother without forcing everyone else to read it. And no I'm not a moderator, but I do know when enough is enough.
Old 12-26-09, 06:50 PM   #5
muddy

the thread announced what it was about, yet you opened it. Geezz!!!!!
Then you complain what it was about, thats like stopping to look at a car wreck and complainging about seeing a body. I could give a ratz *** what you think

There is s a huge problem around here for a person who will not tolerate lying, i respect men of integrity. I also do not get the I wnat you to answer this question but if you do not answer it the way i want , then all the crap starts?

Last edited by muddy; 12-26-09 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-26-09, 07:14 PM   #6
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I think everybody ought to tone it down a bit, or I'm gonna have WTL post his HARBLZ pic again!!!
Old 12-26-09, 07:30 PM   #7
muddy

I probally do not belong on the net. I come from a world where fellas tell the truth and BS is not tolerated I am all for making fun of someone or kidding wth the fellas, you dont do that the second post you send someone , or really degrade someone you do not knw

I do better in real time relationships and I havent the patience for teenage know it alls and internet phonies
Old 12-26-09, 09:15 PM   #8
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy View Post
I probally do not belong on the net. I come from a world where fellas tell the truth and BS is not tolerated I am all for making fun of someone or kidding wth the fellas, you dont do that the second post you send someone , or really degrade someone you do not knw

I do better in real time relationships and I havent the patience for teenage know it alls and internet phonies
BS is not really taken lightly here either, but we're not sceptical of each other either.

~~~~

Oh, I didn't realize you were a mod here either, you tell me not to do this and that, which is fine, it's just as though you act toward other members that they have to be mods to suggest things to you. Like not starting drama. I'm sure that you're seeing that starting drama here in the open is not really tolerated either!
Old 12-26-09, 09:27 PM   #9
zooker

Quote:

ya better get used to bs cause ya wade thru it on any board i have ever been on..

being an e-thug you show your true self. dumb and insecure...

been thru,over, and around post like this...

zooker
Old 12-26-09, 11:45 PM   #10
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

muddy, to me it seems like the youngster has been mature and let it go. I suggest you do the same.

If you have a problem with him, take it up through PM's so we don't have read it. If you don't feel it here, go. It won't offend any of us.

BB
Old 12-26-09, 11:49 PM   #11
BeaverIslander

Too sensitive.
Old 12-27-09, 02:07 AM   #12
WTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverIslander View Post
Too sensitive.
Quote:
I probally do not belong on the net.

Correct....
Old 12-27-09, 10:43 AM   #13
CMorg

I just wish WTL would post more....
Old 12-27-09, 10:49 AM   #14
rodnreel

I just wish muddy never came to this site. Last I checked everything was cool before he got here. Now he hijacks every post with his ............... and ruins the entire thread. I came here looking to learn about fishing, techniques, tackle suggestions, etc and now I feel like I'm back in the 3rd grade.
Old 12-28-09, 01:03 AM   #15
1/4 stick

It is getting old. And it has nothing to do with belonging on the net or not. It's a matter of being mature; all grown up... big boy pants... mature.

I've not seen anybody that seemed to know it all, nor claimed to on this forum. This is a discussion forum for all to discuss in an adult, non-argumentitive way, their techniques, stratagies, equipment they use...etc. I'm no Pro, but one thing I have learned is there is always something to learn from others.

Example...Just because I can catch fish with, and like certain gear, by no means mean that someone else can come along in the same water I fish and catch fish with the same gear and technique. Thus if I tell them what I do, they can take what they will from it and find a way they can catch fish.

However muddy, it seems that once you've decided what the right thing is then that's the only thing that is right, and when someone suggest that something else might possibly work too; you take it as a personal attack and you decide to show the whole board how arragant someone is to actually think there is any other way than yours, by throwing a tantrum like one that would be thrown by a 2 year old if they knew how to type. ie... "I'm taking my ball and leaving!"

This is just my observation and my 2 cents, it aint worth much. And I appoligize for the rant. Again, it's just getting old.
Old 12-28-09, 01:28 AM   #16
nofearengineer

Uh oh....now you done gone and did it....

You made 1/4 stop smokin' hams and come out of his shed.

You's in big trouble now.
Old 12-28-09, 10:10 PM   #17
muddy

Hey Just a word about what is going on. I tried the block, bass boss in his humble way said he dropped things, Could that be beacuse a couple of mods got on his case , in other areas, There have been threats amde that this is his turf start something
What was objected to happened both here and trhough out the net
On another iste this young man came out as Snapper G, he was doing some horrible crap
ASK HIM THIS: I CAME TO HIS AID AND HIS DEFENSE
he then chose to spam this entire site with racist crap and he got banned

as for here and some other istes , i at first suggested that he refrain from putting guys , who actually work for thier money and look for gear at a porice range , only to be put down by the guy,

2 recent posts here He answered" I would not even consider a rod midrange unless I paid 100 to 200 bucks" look it up, This guy cant trhow a 100 fro his own rods.

He cuts and pastes and lifts threads( against copright laws) from other sites and makes them his own

I am not a mod , nor can I win this argument , i think it is horrendus that so much support be given to a guy who does things like this.
One guy was so put \off that he posted that he might not be able to afford to fish, me and another guy from that site sent him a rod and reel, thats not heroics thats what our bass club does we give away stuff to get fellas atarted

I am not doing a if I cant play I am taking my ball; the member in question is too entrenched here and I just can not let this og, I find this amount of BS intolerable/
I also apologize for you guys because you are right, I became out of line with this, it may be how me and the engineer guy got off on the wrong foot

So I will fade out, the net is not for me, I do aplogize for my part in all of this
Dominick

PS I am dysklexic and do not want to take the time to clean this up. you can figure this out , i owed an apology , it is done
Old 12-29-09, 03:46 AM   #18
CanalStalkin
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to CanalStalkin

Hey Muddy, I hope all of this can get resolved and everyone can be cool. You are a good dude from the little we have spoken. I don't know what all went down as I just registered, but I wouldn't pack it up just yet.
Old 12-29-09, 09:04 AM   #19
Bassboss

Quote:
Hey Just a word about what is going on. I tried the block, bass boss in his humble way said he dropped things, Could that be beacuse a couple of mods got on his case , in other areas, There have been threats amde that this is his turf start something
What was objected to happened both here and trhough out the net
On another iste this young man came out as Snapper G, he was doing some horrible crap
ASK HIM THIS: I CAME TO HIS AID AND HIS DEFENSE
he then chose to spam this entire site with racist crap and he got banned

as for here and some other istes , i at first suggested that he refrain from putting guys , who actually work for thier money and look for gear at a porice range , only to be put down by the guy,

2 recent posts here He answered" I would not even consider a rod midrange unless I paid 100 to 200 bucks" look it up, This guy cant trhow a 100 fro his own rods.

He cuts and pastes and lifts threads( against copright laws) from other sites and makes them his own

I am not a mod , nor can I win this argument , i think it is horrendus that so much support be given to a guy who does things like this.
One guy was so put \off that he posted that he might not be able to afford to fish, me and another guy from that site sent him a rod and reel, thats not heroics thats what our bass club does we give away stuff to get fellas atarted

I am not doing a if I cant play I am taking my ball; the member in question is too entrenched here and I just can not let this og, I find this amount of BS intolerable/
I also apologize for you guys because you are right, I became out of line with this, it may be how me and the engineer guy got off on the wrong foot

So I will fade out, the net is not for me, I do aplogize for my part in all of this
Dominick

PS I am dysklexic and do not want to take the time to clean this up. you can figure this out , i owed an apology , it is done
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodnreel View Post
I just wish muddy never came to this site. Last I checked everything was cool before he got here. Now he hijacks every post with his ............... and ruins the entire thread. I came here looking to learn about fishing, techniques, tackle suggestions, etc and now I feel like I'm back in the 3rd grade.
Need I say more............

You're right rodnrreel, as I recall everything was fine until the kid in an adult suit showed up...

And here:
Quote:
WTF are you talking about?!?!?!?

Last edited by Bassboss; 12-29-09 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-29-09, 09:31 AM   #20
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Muddy, I appreciate you're apology to the people of this site, I know that most will respect you for it.

I'd just like to add one thing that really makes me mad. I don't know why, it just does. When people blame us because they can't get anyone to agree with their side of the argument. It's happened here before where one guy quit cause in every fight he started, no one took his side (because his side was rediculous) and blamed it on bassfishin.com being a "clique". This is very similar to you saying we don't agree with you because bassboss in "entrenched" here. Now I'm not trying to start another fight, but I am going to explain why people on this site are on Bassboss's side.

I'm not saying you're a lier or that what you've said he's done on other sites isn't true, but he hasn't done many of them here. He may have said racist things on another site to get banned, but he has acted fine here.

If he chooses to plagiarize other sites, then that is his choice, not yours. There are a few occasions where I could have believed this, but again, I'm not the one to tell him not to. and bassboss if you are plagiarizing (and I'm not saying you are), don't.

Also, you mention him calling a 200 dollar rod mid range while he doesn't spend 100 on his. Again, who cares? And besides what he spends on rods doesn't effect how good he thinks the rods are. A guy could think a Loomis GLX was a mid range rod, but only be able to afford ugly stiks. Then he just wouldn't get to fish with a mid range rod. But what someone considers midrange has nothing to do with what they can afford. I definately can't any of the rods I consider high end, but I'm still allowed to consider them high end, aren't I?

If bassboss was truly doing something wrong (like spamming the board with racist comments) you can bet he would've been run out of here a long time ago. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone else may not like them. That's just part of internet forums (and life, lol).

As for getting off on the wrong foot with some people, there are a few on here who that's pretty easy to do, but most are great guys when the arguing stops, and you get to know them more. So stop arguing...

Muddy, If you feel like you need to leave, then do so. But consider staying around a bit longer at least and use the functions like the ignore so you don't have to even read the threads of people who bug you. Cause if you had a problem with people at your job, you would't say, "I must not belong here, I'm leaving." You'd ignore them, right?

BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.