Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 01-18-06, 12:17 PM   #1
basser087
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Has anyone checked out the new Vertical Lures Jig X?

I just got my hands on some new Vertical Lures Jig X Lures and they are sweet! The eye has been moved to the back of these lures and the bait is patented so there won't be anyone else carrying this revolutionary product. You have to check these lures out because they are awesome! If they aren't available in a major store near you let me know and if you leave a number I'll see what I can do to get some near you. If you really want to try some just go to the website www.verticallures.com and you can order from there.
basser087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 05:35 PM   #2
Bass Ackwards
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Seems worth trying and that price is comparable with other jigs. The website is nice the knot tie page is great but the 100% weed snag is a bold claim. I would not mind trying some of these.
Bass Ackwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 05:38 PM   #3
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I watched the video and thought the same thing, probably try one out tho LOL...
As many weeds that are prevelent and sticks, I tend to think either the weed guard, or the hook, or trailer would grab onto debre.
The eyelet is unique tho
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 06:05 PM   #4
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Look what response he got elsewhere posting his thread. http://www.nybass.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13344
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 06:36 PM   #5
Bass Ackwards
BassFishin.Com Active Member

He does seem like a plant. At least he did not say my Father and Brother make these great jigs and I hope to take over some day, go to the website and check them out so they will love me = )
Bass Ackwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 07:08 PM   #6
basser087
BassFishin.Com Member

I'm in no way related to anyone in the company. I am just out to give them a good word because I own the product and believe in it. It's truely a revolution, how often do you see a jig that looks like the Jig X? Just give one a try and you'll see why I like them so much because they work. I also agree that the 100% weedless claim isn't true because no lure can truely be 100% weedless but you'll notice a difference. If you guys have looked at my other post about buying a bunch and having them it's because stores don't have them in my area and I am trying to get others to use them. As you can see I'm not even trying to make anything off of them.
Old 01-19-06, 07:24 PM   #7
Unregistered

No just comming on here selling them for no profit and stuff. So are you giving them away for free, something seems to be a little messed up about this...?
Old 01-19-06, 07:25 PM   #8
Unregistered

Why would you sell them for no profit at all. Why buy that many and then sell them for the price you bought them seems like a lot of work for nothing?
Old 01-19-06, 08:13 PM   #9
basser087
BassFishin.Com Member

It's because you can't buy them anywhere. They aren't sold in many stores yet so a lot of people don't have access to them.
Old 01-19-06, 08:16 PM   #10
Unregistered

Default rangersrule

I'm not seeing any problem with someone telling others about a good product - especially if it is new. Isn't that what this site it for? I did the same thing when we bought a new car...no profit in it for me, but thought others would appreciate the input. If all you are concerned about is this guys "purpose"...instead of the "info" he's giving...you need to find something better to keep you occupied than these forums.
Old 01-19-06, 08:23 PM   #11
Unregistered

Default rangersrule

Basser087- you rock! Thanks for the tip - I'm all over it & will try these. Besides, I watched the video and they don't claim that the whole jig is "weedless"...just that the new "head design is 100% weedless" - which it is!!!! No false advert. there my friend ...long over due...surprised nobody came up with this earlier

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.