Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-05, 12:38 AM   #51
haynesn12
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to haynesn12

i caught my cat practicing flippin in my back yard. he didn's seem to like it to much
Old 08-21-05, 02:50 AM   #52
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

a pelican, my head, and 6" bass on 6"worm. Hard to remember all the odd things I've caught.
Old 08-21-05, 04:51 PM   #53
River stumps
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I caught a! Well if you have a minute I will tell you what I caught. Nobody believes me when I tell this, but here goes. I was fishing a lake a few years back, which now is called dry basin, in the North Eeast corner of West virginia. I was throwing a magnetized hook with a piece of chicken back bone attached. I noticed the pull was getting kinda hard as I was reeling in, and knew I had something heavy. I faught that thing for the longest time, and I began to notice that the water level was receding. And by that time there was a lot of on lookers gathered around as I was fighting and pulling this thing in. I was in three feet of water, then two feet, then I was standing in the mud upto my ankle. And all of a sudden the water that was left started swirling like some one had flushed a comode. And to my surprise, I finally saw what I caught. It was 12 inches in diameter and weighed 54Lbs. You guessed it. It was the plug in the bottom of the lake. Nobody fishes the lake today. And no one is allowed to use magnetic hooks in the state of Wva. The state of Wva built a track in it for ATV's.
River stumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 05:56 PM   #54
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

we caught a gator once. also i have caught seagulls and pelicans. and i caught my fishin rod/reel that i had lost hours before. we were catfishin and i decided to set my rod/reel down to go get my drink that was about 10' away......bad idea........my friend was kiddin around and sayin that a fish was gunna pull it in, but we wernt catchin nothin all day, so next thing i kno, i hear a splash, and my friend is just laughin and rollin around on the deck, i sprint over there, think twice about jumpin in, and just watch it dissapear. then i just got my other setup, and we started catchin alot of catfish. well im fishin a few hours later and next think i kno im pullin in my setup.
Old 08-21-05, 06:51 PM   #55
Dyas

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

I have caught............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................. Are you ready for this.............................................. ...Are ya................................................ ..................................... A FISH................................... and a few big snapping turtels and Alligators.........
Old 08-24-05, 10:15 PM   #56
Chum
BassFishin.Com Member

My finger on a crankbait, it hurt
Chum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 01:45 PM   #57
jbfisher
BassFishin.Com Member

Maybe im just stupid, but is it common to catch a blue gill on a large deep diving crank bait?
jbfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 02:40 PM   #58
NCYankee
BassFishin.Com Active Member

I caught a large blue gill on a chartreuse deep diving crank bait while trolling across a lake two weeks ago. There is no way it could have even got the thing in its mouth, but I guess it was too good to pass up.
NCYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 06:57 PM   #59
KH.

i caught a eel on a tube i was about to cut my line and then the line broke itself
Old 08-25-05, 07:34 PM   #60
flachristopherkeene9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

caught a state recognized award on a chartouse buzzbait over the summer.

Chris
flachristopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 07:45 PM   #61
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

nc -trolling?? come on now stand and chunk. i striper fish we stroll .lol

zooker
Old 08-25-05, 10:20 PM   #62
KH.

I Caught A Huge Turtle Once Looked Like Sea Turtle But Was Bigger I Thought I Was Hung Up But It Was This Giant Turtle

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.