Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 06-06-14, 10:23 PM   #26
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

One thing about Bass Chat is the chat room. I don't know of any other fishing site that has that and it may be a draw. I don't frequent many internet forums and don't use social media like Facebook so my experience is limited. But the few times I joined in the chat room activity that was cool.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 10:35 PM   #27
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Joe, I checked over the member list for the site and didn't see your name. I thought I remember you joining a chat session as well. If you can get an email sent to you to reset your password, I'd just do that. If not, see if it'll let you make a new account for "joedog".

Occasional "reminder" threads here may be a good a way to get more people to come to BC.

And yes, the plan as of right now is to move the little activity we have here to BC, which will mean to stop posting here. We can recreate certain ongoing threads if it is desired, or repost some recent discussions from here. Once we do that, we will be able to expand that forum and grow our membership there. That's the plan anyways.

Bruce, I do believe there may be another fishing forum with a chatroom. I may be mistaken. But either way, it is a lot of fun and will be a selling point for the forum.

BB
Old 06-06-14, 11:03 PM   #28
Tavery5

The B*******s has a chat room, but the original owner sold the site and it went bottoms up soon after. It was kind of crazy, lots of active members, good solid advertisers, good participation it the chat room, often having celebrity guests, and now.... chirp ..... chirp ... chirp.
Old 06-06-14, 11:03 PM   #29
Tavery5

B a s s h o l e s

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.