Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 11-03-05, 06:17 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Arrow Attention All Members:Terrific Deal For You!

To the loyal members of BassFishin.Com,

I just wanted to announce to you a very special BassFishin.Com member's only sale that is currently taking place with our site sponsor, PRO's Soft~Bait Glue. As many of you know, I have had very high regards for their soft-bait glue and feel it is one of the most useful fishing products on the market. Even if you have tried other fishing glues, if you have not tried PRO's Soft~Bait Glue you're missing out on the many benefits and luxuries this glue provides anglers.

But I don't want you to just take my word for it. Some top-notch fisherman on this board have used PRO's Soft~Bait Glue and would be more than happy to share their experiences with it. Check out this recent thread about fishing glues where some of our top posters such as, Rebbasser, Lizardsrule, Zooker, IL.Bassin, Racer34v, Bassfisher02, fishing_fool, and BassQualifier chip in with their thoughts on their glue. And don't be shy to ask questions on the boards. You can learn a lot of neat tricks with this glue that will save you time and catch more fish.

Till November 21st you can qualify for some terrific sale specials as a member of BassFishin.Com. Now is the time to get a couple bottles for yourself and put them to good use on the water. Visit the forums announcement post for all the details on the specials and how to place your order! And we would also like to say thanks to PRO's Soft~Bait Glue for their continued support and sponsorship of BassFishin.Com.

Kevin
Old 11-03-05, 06:28 PM   #2
KH.
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

ummm,so we get a discount?????????
Old 11-03-05, 06:39 PM   #3
Kevin
Administrator

Hey Kh51501,

Yes, all members of BassFishin.Com are eligible for the discounts/special promotions. Just click the PRO's Soft~Bait Glue Special link at the top of all the forums!
Old 11-03-05, 07:45 PM   #4
KH.

k, thanks ..............
Old 11-03-05, 08:48 PM   #5
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

i always have a bottle of this stuff in the boat...right next to the WD40.....2 bottles for that price is a deal...i'll be ordering some soon..
bassintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-05, 06:02 AM   #6
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lol he even spelled my name right ....

yeah the stuff rules i have probly 8 bottles -just can't seem to find one when i need it-best stuff i have ever used-glue wise-

zooker
Old 11-04-05, 08:00 PM   #7
Rebbasser

Same here. You can't beat it for keeping a bait on the hook.
Old 11-05-05, 10:24 PM   #8
lizardsrule

Awesome stuff! Nuff said.

Lizards
Old 11-06-05, 07:14 PM   #9
pig n jig

isn't it pricey ? I mean $10.00 for a 1/2 oz. of glue ? You guys have never steered me wrong before, I just think thats alot for a bottle of glue I would pack away and forget to use.Although I would like to have some every time I try to use those 3X jig trailers.They suck for staying where they are suposed to. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-05, 08:14 PM   #10
zooker

yeah but pnj it will last you a whole year.like super glue a little goes a long way..

zooker
Old 11-08-05, 07:41 PM   #11
lovinfishin9
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to lovinfishin9

ive never tried this stuff, is is really as good as everyone says it is.
lovinfishin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 07:58 PM   #12
Rebbasser

Quote:
isn't it pricey ?
I thought that, too, until I tried it. Well worth the investment IMO.

Quote:
ive never tried this stuff, is is really as good as everyone says it is.
It is, and Mike, the guy who owns it, is a good guy-he'll take good care of you.
Old 11-14-05, 08:13 PM   #13
KH.

a bottle of glue, 10 dollars,

the effect you get from it, priceless :d
Old 11-14-05, 09:01 PM   #14
Stick-em
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Stick-em

I'll add my 2 cents in here because I don't get in here often enough and happened to catch this thread.

Let's suppose you're using the average price per bag of soft plastic bait at $3.49 per bag of 10 or 15 baits. Conservatively, if on a good bite you might use 2 bags and upwards per day. I've talked to guys using those new horney toads on the phone and one guy in PA said he used to burn through 3 to 5 bags of horney toads a night bass fishing. They said they just will not stay on the hook especially going through the grass and pads. And then catch a fish on them and it really slides down the bait and if you get a strike the bait covers the hook up. You guys know what I mean.

The one guy from PA called me back as he said he would a couple of weeks later after using PSBglue and said, his wife loves him because now he doesn't even get through 1 whole bag of horney toads per night now and isnt' spending the money he used to. He said he fishes 3 to 5 nights per week. One small drop as rigged where line enters your baits and fish right now as soon as glue is back in pocket and it will hang on there like a magnet. Stays flexible but keeps that bait put. Rip one, fix it right no the spot remains flexible and odorless once it's in the water 5 seconds.

Let's do the math... You'll use your costs even if hand pouring but it's the fun there that makes if rewarding but they still slide down the hooks.

If the guy from PA let's say doesn't use 3 bags per night per night now and conservatively only fishes 3 nights per week that's 3 nights x 3 bags of baits @ $3.49 per bag = $10.47 saved on NOT buying soft baits. Now, $10.47 saved each week x 4 weeks/Month = $41.88 Savings in one month. And you still have that bottle of liquid PRO's Soft~Bait Glue for the next few months.

Don't forget too that you don't have to reset that sliding bait every cast either and worry when you catch a bass that Mr. Bass doesn't throw your last bait off and you're done for the day at oh, maybe it's only 1:30 PM.

These guys on here won't steer you wrong I can tell you and I am very proud to offer an American made product that actually gives you your moneys worth for your hard work. If you'll read all Directions and ask questions on here about applications, you will be flippin' a 5" senko this weekend under docks for hours and catching bass on the same bait... Just ask anyone here.

A Special Thanks to Kevin S, the owner and webmaster here for helping all the sponsors get the word out on some innovative Products that help make your fishing more enjoyable. No one sponsor has the perfect products for everyone, but we feel just a little like the guys that invented graphite rods that have become the step up in fishing rods and now those old fiberglass rods are where? In the corner. Welcome to our hi-tech adhesives and out with the old glues that dry up on you.

Have a Great Day on the Water wherever you fish!

Mike Rice

"Even a Bass wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut"
Stick-em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 10:04 PM   #15
KH.

3 bottles on there way, or his that 4??
Old 11-20-05, 05:26 PM   #16
BPoi523433
BassFishin.Com Member

is this a buy one get one free type of deal, or can we get a free sample to try out before we spend $10?
Old 11-25-05, 03:12 PM   #17
pig n jig

This post is moving ? Does it mean the deal is over ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 01:46 PM   #18
Unregistered

Thumbs down

I have tried this pro soft glue and in my opinion it is trash. Does it glue plastic yes, but not any better then the locktite super glue I get at wally world. The pro soft glue dries up in the bottle and the brush bottle they sent me glued the brush to the bottle the first day I used it. My locktite glue works great and does not clog up the bottle. The main thing that PUT ME OFF ON THIS CRAP was the trip to the hospital with a 3rd deg burn on my leg where I had spilled a little on my jeans. It burnt a patch about the size of a silver dollar down to the meat on my leg. I contacted prosoft about this and all I wanted was reimburse for my hospital fees and they told me to drop dead basically. They even called me a liar and said that their glue would not cause a burn. Well I asked then to pour a little on their jeans and we would see who was lying, but of course I got no answer to that. Beware of this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! And beware of a company that wont stand behind what they sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would hope that because pro soft is a sponsor on this site they will not remove my post or my right of free speach to express my opinions on this subject.
Old 11-27-05, 02:12 PM   #19
454ss
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I have tried this pro soft glue and in my opinion it is trash. Does it glue plastic yes, but not any better then the locktite super glue I get at wally world. The pro soft glue dries up in the bottle and the brush bottle they sent me glued the brush to the bottle the first day I used it. My locktite glue works great and does not clog up the bottle. The main thing that PUT ME OFF ON THIS CRAP was the trip to the hospital with a 3rd deg burn on my leg where I had spilled a little on my jeans. It burnt a patch about the size of a silver dollar down to the meat on my leg. I contacted prosoft about this and all I wanted was reimburse for my hospital fees and they told me to drop dead basically. They even called me a liar and said that their glue would not cause a burn. Well I asked then to pour a little on their jeans and we would see who was lying, but of course I got no answer to that. Beware of this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! And beware of a company that wont stand behind what they sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would hope that because pro soft is a sponsor on this site they will not remove my post or my right of free speach to express my opinions on this subject.

Easy Killer...Its not Pro softs fault you spilt glue on your leg. Obviously he stands behind what he sells to come on this forum and give us a review on it.You are just mad so leave here and dont come back. IMO im with the rest of the guys if the stuff works then the stuff works just be careful with it IF it can burn you.
454ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-05, 07:57 AM   #20
BPoi523433
BassFishin.Com Member

i would assume it could burn you if you get enough on you,,, just like any other super glue
Old 11-28-05, 11:28 PM   #21
Unregistered

It is the fact they have no warnings on the label, and when I called them to complain about the burns I got, The guy was rude and basically called me I liar even though I sent them pictures of the burn on my leg. The Lock-Tite glue I use now has the correct warnings on the label and a much easier to use bottle.
Old 11-29-05, 10:42 AM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
I haven't use Pro Soft Glue, but I'm sure they are good reputable people, or else Kevin would not be promoting thir product. Just about anything we use in every day live can be hazardes if it is used in an unsafe way. We are adult fisherman and we must engage comman scince when we use these products. Don't know how many time I have hooked myself and had to cut the hook because I was careless, I couldn't blame heddon Lure Co. for my carelesness. Fell off my boat, couldn't blame Tracker Co for my mistake... Sorry you got hurt, but those things happen when we don't put safety first when on the boat.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.