Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-07, 10:48 AM   #1
GregK9
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Immigrant activism taking a bold turn

How dare these people act like this!!!! They’re lucky they’re not thrown in jail and then deported. And this is what we get, protests.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-09-12-immigrants_N.htm
GregK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-07, 12:20 PM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i thought desi arnez was dead .....jeesh, 200 bucks a day selling supliments? must be meth rofl
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-07, 12:24 PM   #3
bassfisher02
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

Makes me sick.
Old 09-15-07, 10:44 PM   #4
flfireman

Why don't they just send in the national guard and the border patrol and a bunch of school bussess. Problem solved, youre angry, you don't like our government, get the hell out. Contrary to what they may think, we will survive with out them here. Crops will still get picked, bushes will still be trimmed, grass will still be mowed. Hell Taco Bell still makes a great burrito. I know there are people reading this thinking dang he's a racist SOB. No, I just get sick and tired of people abusing the principles of this country. If you live here, do it legally. There is a process... it's been around for a long time. Get a job, pay taxes, register to vote. Quit b@tchin that you deserve all this free crap from us and rights like legal citizens...........NO YOU DON'T, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now return you to normal programming.
Old 09-16-07, 12:17 PM   #5
zooker

i am the wrong one to start this crap with.

nuff said

zooker
Old 09-16-07, 07:29 PM   #6
BLWeng
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to BLWeng

how about that. Isn't it great. I live in South Carolina, and i just found out that the white race is now the minority. lol. Cracks me up. And then we have this stuff. They protest because they think they deserve more rights then i do.....and guess what.....THEY GET THEM!!!!! Wonderful government.
Doing a great job. I work my a$$ off for them to sit around and collect free stuff. I have to laugh i guess...because if i don't..it will really pi$$ me off. lol
I guess we could use all of the money we spend on them, and buy Mexico..and then we could send them back.

No, i'm not racist, sexest, or anything else. I don't care if they are white, black, purple, green, etc...i deserve the same rights as them...and oh yea, they don't get more rights than me either.
Only my opinion of course. Now, back to fishing.
Old 09-16-07, 08:48 PM   #7
zooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLWeng View Post
No, i'm not racist, sexest, or anything else. I don't care if they are white, black, purple, green, etc...i deserve the same rights as them...and oh yea, they don't get more rights than me either.
in my line of work i have seen these "leftest" mexican's.. this is NOT the opinion of most of them. just a group of radicals kinda like peta...

and before the racist remarks come forth..know that a latina is readin this over my shoulder..

zooker
Old 09-16-07, 09:15 PM   #8
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

You're creepin' me out Zooker, but whats new?
Old 09-16-07, 11:56 PM   #9
Super Fluke

I think they should have INS go do a see how many of those people are illiegal
Old 09-17-07, 05:18 PM   #10
zooker

super fluke
they aint called "ins" any longer.

gee like thats a suprise.

zooker
Old 09-22-07, 10:07 AM   #11
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

They come to our country ILLEGALLY!,then protest they aren't being treated right.Git tay fik.And the bleeding hearts will defend them.We are doomed.
Old 09-25-07, 10:38 AM   #12
Kawabuggy
BassFishin.Com Member

This is such old news.. And yet so VERY IMPORTANT..
And still nothing is happening to stop it.

Have you heard about how many hospitals along the borders of southern Texas & California are closing? Want to know why? Illegals are told to come to this country if they have health problems as the medication, and care are FREE! It's true. While you and I struggle to pay rising health care costs, and pay through the nose for health care, & prescriptions-if you can even afford it at all-our neighbors from the south get EVERYTHING for FREE! Well, I say free to them-you are actually paying for it. So while your family has little, or no, or expensive health care-they get it all for free. Thank you! Have you been to a an ER lately? Here in the south you will see hundreds of illegals just lining up to receive the free medical care that you are paying for. Those same FREE services that you will NEVER have access to. Thank you. Hospitals have to inflate their charges to paying customers to cover the cost of the illegals. Even then, if the area where the hospital is located does not have enough paying customers-meaning the illegals are the majority and have driven off anyone with financial means-then ultimately the hospital has to close down.. See a pattern here?

Do you have kids in a public school here in the south? If you do, then you know that your kids are being forced to learn Spanish, as are their teachers. I have 2 kids in elementary school and both of them bring home homework that is 100% Spanish! Not English & Spanish-SOLELY SPANISH!
Some of their books are SPANISH language only. If you think just because you are WHITE that YOU have some type of entitlement to ANYTHING anymore.. Your eyes have been closed to what has been going on around you.

While I think that what is happening is VERY WRONG, our government fully supports what is happening. Dare I say it is too late to try and do anything to stop it.. You are already outnumbered. Your government can't wait for the day that we have a Spanish-as-a-1st-language president. Everything is stacked against you if you do not support what is going on. Our country is being handed over to the invaders, and you darn well better get on board OR ELSE!

I am a racist. Or so they call me just because I speak out about these things.

I occasionally do outside sales for my office. I recently visited a company here in Houston that told me to my face that unless I had proof that we were owned/operated by a "Hispanic" that they would not do business with us..... Yes, they are still in business, doing business with only other Hispanics. How long do you think it will take before they own/operate, or are othewise involved in most businesses? What will happen to the "rest of us" when that happens? I know, you believe I am a "kook" on a conspiracy theory trip.. Not so.. Just observing things that are actually happening.

We have entire communities here in Houston that are 100% Hispanic. You drive through them, and they look just like Mexico. If you have not visited scenic Mexico before-no, not the tourist destinations-the actual homes usually resemble auto junk yards with multiple cars in different stages of dissection up on blocks, chickens running around, children half clothed walking the streets.. Yes, we have that right here in the good ole US of A.

There are many places here in Houston that if you don't speak Spanish.. You should not be there. Go to a restaurant to order food? Better hope they have a picture of what you want so you can point to it! Dropping your clothes off at the cleaners and want heavy starch? How about no starch? Can you communicate that in Spanish? If not-too bad for you because your clothes are going to be done the way they think they should be done. Pulling through the drive through at your local fast food place? You darn well better be able to hablar de espanol or you are in for a real treat.

Wonder why traffic is bad in cities of the south? Well, let's see.. You have people here behind the wheels of cars-with no licenses, no insurance, and not a freakin' clue about where they are, where they are going, or how to blend in. What do we expect from people that the fastest piece of equipment that they have ever operated is a DONKEY, and now they are here in the states behind the wheel of a blue-smoke belching 4,000 lb. vehicle tooling along on the freeway at a whopping 37MPH, in the FAST LANE, with multiple rusted body parts literally falling off as they go along, and the remaining pieces being of various colors as they continuously put parts from different colored cars onto theirs? If you EXPECT them to not be a problem.. Well, that is YOUR problem because they are not going to change for you. They are not going to abandon their heritage, or their ways, just to try and blend in to please you. This is after all THEIR country NOT YOURS! You should stop immediately expecting them to change and be more like us. Instead, YOU should change and be more accepting of who they are, and begin to be more like them. Do it now and things will be easier for you. Oh, I forgot to mention that here in the South, if you are Hispanic >Illegal<, you don't get traffic tickets. You don't have to have insurance, or a license, or even obey the law. If a cop stops you, once they identify you as an illegal, you are free to go. Our court system in Houston-as a harbor city, or safe city as they call it-has adopted the strategy that it is too time consuming to try and track illegals down that have broken traffic laws, and then don't pay the ticket, or show up for court. So, how do we fix that problem? We simply don't write them tickets anymore!! So again, the illegals have it better here than you do! They don't have to have their cars inspected-they would not pass anyway. But you do. And you better keep on doing above and beyond what is expected of your visitors.

Eventually, THIS will be the New Mexico. For all the reasons that the illegals flock here, what will they do when the USA is exactly like the country they left? Will they then return to where they came from once our health-care system is bankrupt, our national language is Spanish, and we one unified "Hispanic" race? What then? This is a legitimate question that we better start thinking about.. That time is not far off. Those who live in the South, or have even visited are seeing it already.

Let me be clear in closing.. I understand how they might want a better life. I understand that I should not stand in the way of them seeking that better life. However, I will NOT ever support those goals if it diminishes the way of life for all other Americans! Why should we have to sacrifice everything we have built, and worked for, to forfeit it all to a nationality from another country? I don't hate illegals.. I HATE the idea of what will be left of our country once they have had their way with it. You can call me what you want, but I am disgusted with the way things are going, and each new day they only get worse. I know I live in an area where there are an estimated 5 million illegals, so I probably see more of them than you do. If my city is a glimpse into what the future holds for you, and your city-you have one hell of a shocker ahead of you. I wish you all the best of luck.
Kawabuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-07, 04:18 AM   #13
ESipes_89
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via MSN to ESipes_89

Is it murder if they aren't documented and have no legal rights? Only joking of corse. lol, I asked basically the same question to my dad about Mahmoud Ahmadenijad going to Caveman, uh I mean, Columbia University.

-Eric

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.