Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 09-12-07, 09:04 PM   #1
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander
Default Maumee River

Hey guys, not a reoprt, but a sort of "question on a report". Have any of you guys fished the Maumee River out by Toledo,OH? Just wonderin', may fish it this fall with my new rod if the river seems to be good.
Old 09-13-07, 06:37 AM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i have at sandusky and also freemont, you need to hit it for walleye in mid april
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-07, 09:01 PM   #3
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Yes, LL, my dad and me fish the maumee, what you need to know, Maybe I can answer it four ya? By the way, I'm still waiting for Alaska Pics... Just be careful the maumee is very fast and dangerous. a lot of people drown there fishing and whatnot. We'll probably go fishing there this fall, my dad knows a builder who's building a house on a spot people walk a mile on the river to get to, so we can park and fish.
Old 09-16-07, 09:12 PM   #4
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

Yeah seriously wheres the alaska pictures??? If you still dont know how to post pictures we can explain again...
Old 09-16-07, 09:21 PM   #5
lunker-lander

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander

Please, feel free BF02... ...
Old 09-16-07, 09:48 PM   #6
bassfisher02

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02

Alright... now when I explain I expect to see a lot of Alaska pictures!! If you still dont understand after I try to explain let me know and I will try to clear things up.

You will start a new thread, once that page loads, you will see a tool bar on the top of where you enter text for the thread. You will see an icon that is yellow and looks as though there are some mountains and a sun in the icon. Click the icon and a new window box will pop up and here you will erase whatever is in the box at the time, then paste the URL address of the picture into the box.

To find the URL address of the picture: Upload your pictures to a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket.com or something like that. You will see a few codes beneath the image [if using photobucket] copy the one which says URL.

Now, this is how I include pictures, or how I know how to. There very well may be an easier way when having to upload as many pictures as you may have. So maybe JB or one of the other guys knows a better way, and can explain better...
Old 09-18-07, 11:42 AM   #7
JB

i've never been able to figure out the posting pictures either, its making sense now tho, thanks!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.