Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 04-05-05, 09:00 PM   #1
jglassguy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jglassguy
Default Hitting Jerkbaits in Ohio

Today we went out , air temp 74 water temp about 56 and gin / clear water, except for north side of bank where the wind had it stirred up a tad, but still pretty clear...caught several on a crappie colored 4 inch rogue, brown back, green sides, and almost all hits were in the 1-3 foot of water range real close to the bank,
After hour an half of roguing it was time to switch, forearm was glowing lol...and went to spinner bait, no luck, saw some rattletrap fishermen getting some.
The wind died down and went to flipping a black n blue jig, 3 inch black n blue craw trailer, had a couple, lost a real nice 5 pounder as i was reaching for it on the rogue, then switched to gary yamamoto green crawlike
and got a another hog , had to horse her over a log and knew all along i didnt have a good hook set, and she
rolled on me and came off..RATS!
after that had couple of dinks and just now got home.
Was sure glad to get the rust off my casting and hook setting ,,it was Awesome day out there!
jglassguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 09:33 PM   #2
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Re: Hitting Jerkbaits in Ohio

Glad you had a good day, and caught some fish to boot

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.