Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 04-07-06, 08:10 PM   #1
JigHead1121
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Posting a pic

How do i post a picture on this message board?
JigHead1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-06, 08:13 PM   #2
Sluggo
BassFishin.Com Member

me too. I have a bunch of pics. of 10 lbs. to 14 lbs. I have caught and you know a pic. is the "PROOF" .
Sluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-06, 08:22 PM   #3
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

you can click on the paperclip icon and upload from any file, then once the file is uploaded go back to the paperclick and click on it again, on your post it will look like [attachment]

the 2nd way is to click on the yellow envelope icon and put in a internet URL of a pic from a photobucket or other sources
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-06, 05:43 AM   #4
fishin_dude
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Go to www.photobucket.com and register(it's free) and upload on your photo on photobucket. Once you upload your photo there will be 3 codes under the photo, highlight the 3rd code [Img] and right click on your mouse and select copy, then come to this web site make your post, and when you want to add your picture right click your mouse before or after your post text and select paste. Remember to put a space between your post and the photo code or it will not work. You will not see the photo until you hit post only the code.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.