Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-10, 02:45 PM   #1
RonB
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Kentucky Lake in April

My first tournament this year is April 10th, and 11th at kentucky Lake. We are launching out of the dam ramp. I am heading down on Wednesday the 7th to pre fish Thurs and fri.

I have never been to KY Lake before and had planned on fishing as a co angler but, after last nights meeting, it seems there may be more co anglers registering than boaters so I may need to go as a boater. Bear in mind that I just bought my Champion a month ago and have not set it into water yet.

has anyone been there in April? if so..how was the water clarity down there...average temps? I'm not askin for anyones honey hole but maybe some hints on places that are not woth motoring into.

Spawn? Does anyone remember when the spawn started and ended last year?

Locks? is there any locks on the lake?..Never locked through anywhere before either.

I am buying an Ohio, kentucky, and Indiana license this year so...will my Kentucky license be enough ? or will I need a Tenn license of some sort? We are allowed to fish kentucky lake and Barkley.

Thanks,
Ron
RonB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.