Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 04-19-05, 03:47 PM   #1
notabassmaster
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to notabassmaster
Default 1994 Stratos 284, 1995 Evinrude Intruder 150, 6k

Posting this for a friend, I have fished this boat and for the price a great deal.

TEST RIDES NO PROBLEM, BRING A FEW RODS!
1994 Stratos 284, Hot Foot, trim at steering wheel, new trolling motor in 2004, all new trolling batteries, new cranking battery, extended flipping deck, single console, cup holders, cooler between seats, new fish/depth finder at console, dual live wells with new pumps. 1995 Evinrude Intruder 150 that runs great and fires right up. Boat will run 55+, Boat and motor are in 100% excellent mechanical condition. Finish on boat is faded, carpet is in fair condition. Trailor is single axle and has great tires. This boat is a awesome buy for the money, and runs awesome.It may not have the shine, but it runs, handles, fishes excellent. This has been a great fishing boat. The only reason I am selling is buying a new boat. This boat will be a VERY dependable boat for someone. 919-217-0821 Home. 919-669-9514 Cell. First $6,000.00 OR Best Offer gets a great boat.
notabassmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-05, 04:11 PM   #2
jigicant
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Re: 1994 Stratos 284, 1995 Evinrude Intruder 150,

hey man i was wondering if the price is negotiable.
And i was wondering if you would e-mail me some pics. or mail them to me. you can reach me at 606-864-6095 or 606-682-2558. im located in kentucky so that may be a problem but im interested. Thanks.
Old 06-28-05, 02:43 PM   #3
notabassmaster
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to notabassmaster
Default Re: 1994 Stratos 284, 1995 Evinrude Intruder 150,

Sorry dude, this boat was sold the second day it was posted. I think the guy sold it for $5,300. Someone got a hell of a deal on this boat, solid boat for a decent price. Didn't have the new shine to it, but it looked good and ran like a bat out of hell.
notabassmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.