Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 08-16-12, 02:55 PM   #1
RAYMAN111
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Sumo Frogs......Rep samples must go!!!!

Hello all.......Seems that finding these Sumo Frogs is perfect for the time of year we are in. Frogs are some of the best lures to fish when the heat is on! I have come across a number of cases of these frogs......anywhere from 6-12 of each color. I am attaching a flier that I put together with the colors that I have found. Take a look and see if any of these are begging to be on your boat.

Selling the Frogs in lots of 4 each. Makes no sense to ship just one for what I have to go through. I am pricing the lots at $19.96 for the four. I looked up the retail and can find these anywhere from $7.99 to $9.99 each on the Web. If you live on the Left Coast, as I do, I am not even going to bother listing how much these guys retail the frogs for.

As always.....I will make sure that a spool of line goes in the box and a few other items to offset the freight and a little appreciation on my part.

Look forward to hearing from you......thanks for all your support.

Ray
RAYMAN111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-12, 03:23 PM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Got any bubblegum pink? 4 if possible or as many as can get also black-pure black if available
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 03:54 PM   #3
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Your color chart didnt take as same as in the email you sent weird format windows cant open
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-12, 11:52 PM   #4
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I don't see the flier am I missing something?
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-12, 01:34 PM   #5
RAYMAN111
BassFishin.Com Member

Default That darn Frog Flier.....

If you are intertested in some Sumo Frogs at my price, send me message and I will forward the color listing. Having trouble getting this to stick to my posting. Dropped the price on the frogs to $4.00 when you buy more that one. Thanks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYMAN111 View Post
Hello all.......Seems that finding these Sumo Frogs is perfect for the time of year we are in. Frogs are some of the best lures to fish when the heat is on! I have come across a number of cases of these frogs......anywhere from 6-12 of each color. I am attaching a flier that I put together with the colors that I have found. Take a look and see if any of these are begging to be on your boat.

Selling the Frogs in lots of 4 each. Makes no sense to ship just one for what I have to go through. I am pricing the lots at $19.96 for the four. I looked up the retail and can find these anywhere from $7.99 to $9.99 each on the Web. If you live on the Left Coast, as I do, I am not even going to bother listing how much these guys retail the frogs for.

As always.....I will make sure that a spool of line goes in the box and a few other items to offset the freight and a little appreciation on my part.

Look forward to hearing from you......thanks for all your support.

Ray
RAYMAN111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.