Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-06, 10:13 PM   #18
LSUTiger
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsrule
Nice choice of baits I just prefer other colors.

Lizards
I used to HATE that color! The bag was given to me at a tournament as a kind of a "door prize" and I was only trying to get rid of them that day. The day started off pretty slowly, and we weren't getting alot of bites, so I told my partner I was going to fish the Chartruese peppers just to get rid of them. Long story short, I caught 8 fish on 8 Chartruese Pepper Lizards in less than 2 hours. I caught that 7 pounder, and two more in the 3-4 lb. range. It's been my favorite color ever since. I find they are especially effective earlier in the year.

This past Super Bowl Sunday I fished in a tournament, and my partner made some comment about how ugly that Chartruease Pepper was and then he asked if it ran off batteries. At 2:30, I had 3 keepers in the live-well, and he had zero.

I always seem to catch fish on the baits people make the most fun of. Take my Hot Pink Tick worms. Money!
LSUTiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.