Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 05-25-05, 04:31 PM   #1
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Bass lures

I am looking for some good bass fishing lures.
Old 05-25-05, 04:48 PM   #2
Bladerunner
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bladerunner
Default Re: Bass lures

spinner baits, buzz baits, Pop-R's, tubes, those are just a few, and 1's i use on a regular basis (caught my first bass last week on a Pop-R).. most of the other fellas here im sure will fill you in also as to what works well for them..but all the stuff i mentioned i learned in this forum.. oh yea ,welcome to the forum
Bladerunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 05:27 PM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=weedangler link=board=news;num=1117049483;start=0#0 date=05/25/05 at 15:31:23]I am looking for some good bass fishing lures.[/quote]

Go to the front of this site, and read the articles sections. There are thousands of lures that will catch bass. But if you read the articles section, and start to have questions after reading them then we can help you. But there is just too many to go over in 1 post. Plus the articles will give you ideas on how to fish these lures. Also http://www.bassresource.com is a fantastic site. Go to the beginners section. As much as you can stand to read is what you need to do. And if you have specific questions after reading a article then come back and ask. There is no magical bait or presentation. Lots of them work under different circumstances. If you are serious about Bass fishing, you have lots and lots of knowledge you will need to acquire to become proficient with all the techniques and baits. But IMO it's all worth it, and I enjoy the research and learning also. So when you ask what are good bass baits, there just isn't one answer to that question, and if someone says there is like LIZARDS, they are full of @@@@@@.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 05:39 PM   #4
worm_warrior
BassFishin.Com Member

I like using rubber worms/tiki sticks/ all tex-rigged. I also enjoy using spinnerbaits. Have not caught a bass yet on a crank-bait or tube yet though.
worm_warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 09:30 PM   #5
redneck13
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to redneck13

Jerkbaits,crankbaits,spinnerbaits,buzzbaits,topwat ers,and various plastic baits(worms,lizards,senko-types,creature baits).
redneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 09:39 PM   #6
sabass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to sabass

[quote author=weedangler link=board=news;num=1117049483;start=0#0 date=05/25/05 at 15:31:23]I am looking for some good bass fishing lures.[/quote]

you won't find any lures in here, check the stores.
sabass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 10:05 PM   #7
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva

wee dangler
so am i
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.