Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 02-28-10, 01:56 AM   #1
everettvet
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default CAST - New Bass Club at Kentucky Lake

I want to introduce you to CAST (Christian Anglers Serving Together). We are a bass fishing ministry that wants to help spread the Word of Jesus through the world of bass fishing. We are a new organization based in Paducah, Kentucky. We will be having club tournaments at Kentucky and Barkley lakes. I invite you to check out our website at www.castministries.net. Also, I want to invite you to join our facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154825142540.

We are having an information meeting at Gander Mountain in Paducah on March 8 at 6:30. I hope that if you are in the western Kentucky area, you will join us at Gander Mountain and learn about CAST.

As you check out our website, you will notice several sponsors. I hope that you will show them your support. Thank you very much.
everettvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-10, 03:41 PM   #2
woody
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Hey Danny.. Thanks for introducing me to CAST! Sounds like a great organization serving an even greater cause. Maybe one of these days I can make it down to fish with you guys... Lord willing, of course.

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-10, 11:12 PM   #3
screwballl

Once this starts taking off, would be nice to see some "localized" clubs...

keep up the good work
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-10, 08:47 PM   #4
everettvet

Thank you for the words of support. I will let you know how the meeting Monday night goes. I would love to see someone from this forum there. I know there are a few folks from western Kentucky on here.
Old 03-13-10, 03:03 AM   #5
everettvet

We had a great meeting on Monday night. We had 4 more adults and 1 more student to join as members. We are up to 16 adult members and 6 student members. I feel that our attempt to start our CAST ministry has been very well recieved and will continue to grow as long as we continue to realize that we are there to serve the Lord. I look forward to bringing you updates about this new organization.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.