Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 01-24-05, 01:48 PM   #1
YoungFisher678
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to YoungFisher678
Default J. Storm Thurmond?Clarks Hill

Does anyone on this board fish Clarks Hill?
YoungFisher678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 06:13 PM   #2
zooker___________.
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zooker___________.
Default Re: J. Storm Thurmond?Clarks Hill

stationed at Ft Gordon, clarke hill 20 mins away. I dont have access to a big enough boat for clark hill. Im a member of a sportsman club here they let me use a bass tracker jon boat. cant take it off post. anyway here the fishing is good up there. email me daniel.a.pearl@us.army.mil
zooker___________. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-05, 02:02 AM   #3
Bamabassin12
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bamabassin12

I've recently bought a boat and have only fished Clarks hill one time. I'm at Ft Gordon as well and I'm trying to get back into fishin' but it's been a loooong time (10+ years). I'm tryin to read up on the techniques and get refamiliarized with all the baits and stuff, but what I really need is someone who has an idea of where they're at, what they're hittin', and who has a little patience to work with someone who hasn't fished for a while but really wants to. I'm going to be on leave the week of 21-25 March and want to hit the lake, but don't really know where to go or what to do once I get there (almost sounds pathetic) lol.
Bamabassin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-05, 02:16 AM   #4
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=armyguy link=board=Reports;num=1106585307;start=0#2 date=03/07/05 at 00:02:00]I've recently bought a boat and have only fished Clarks hill one time. I'm at Ft Gordon as well and I'm trying to get back into fishin' but it's been a loooong time (10+ years). I'm tryin to read up on the techniques and get refamiliarized with all the baits and stuff, but what I really need is someone who has an idea of where they're at, what they're hittin', and who has a little patience to work with someone who hasn't fished for a while but really wants to. I'm going to be on leave the week of 21-25 March and want to hit the lake, but don't really know where to go or what to do once I get there (almost sounds pathetic) lol.[/quote]

GO GROUNDPOUNDERS ;D, ex Army guy myself. Can't help you on the lake, but since you got the boat, I'm betting you'll find someone willing to go Welcome to the site, and a good source for tips, techniques etc.. is http://www.bassresource.com Also at the front of this site there is an articles section with lots of good info. Stick around, and ask some questions, there are some pretty good bass fisherman here, and they will help ya a lot if they can.

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-05, 02:21 AM   #5
Bamabassin12
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bamabassin12

'preciate the info. Hopefully someone will feel sorry enough for me to let me take them out and drag them around the lake for a bit.
Bamabassin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-05, 05:49 PM   #6
zooker___________.
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zooker___________.

ok twist my arm.... I love to fish wait till the dies down a bit and the water should be a tad warmer be the 19th. email me at daniel.a.pearl@us.army.mil. let me know would love to go, show you as much as I can. They just had the citgo tourney there this past weekend it was on espn.
zooker___________. is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.