Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 02-28-05, 09:41 PM   #1
big_bad_bass

Default MUST READ!!!!!! EVERY ONE

Listen everyone I am fish kid 14 and I want to tell you the real me. My name is john, I am deaply into the sport of bass fishing. It is even what I hope to do for a living when I grow up.

You now, when I found this sight I just wanted people to answer some questions, and help me be the best angler I can be.

Now I do understand that when I started callin names it was wrong but I want to start over, clean slate. I just want a new begining ok so what do you say. Can you forgive me and give me that new begining. Â*:'( :'( :'(

P.S. please please please please! respond
Old 02-28-05, 10:00 PM   #2
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default Re: MUST READ!!!!!! EVERY ONE

well maybe others will, i have already given u a second chance and u started that love fest on one of the posts. and if that wasnt enough u ask ?'s that have been asked millions of times on previous posts. and u could just go and read some articles on bassfishin and all the ?'s u asked would be answered there. that is wat annouyes me the most. so maybe others will but not me
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:19 PM   #3
TheBassMan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to TheBassMan

First of all, I would like to say that the love fest you started was the stupidest thing I have ever seen....That being said, I made a mistake the first time I got on here as well, and the guys on here gave me a second chance. I am a very firm believes in second chances so..........

That also being said, I already gave you a second chance, but I will give you a third. Three strikes and you are out, though.

Catch em up
Brian

P.S. Bassfisher02, I completely agree with you and don't know why I am giving this kid another shot ??? :-/
TheBassMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:23 PM   #4
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

Kid, prove it by actions, not words.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:25 PM   #5
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

well tackle tester u have a big heart ;D i would of but he way he acts getting multiple names so he can ask more annouying ?'s just cut it for me. i usually do give more chances but this kid has lost all my trust.
Old 02-28-05, 10:31 PM   #6
big_bad_bass

Hey I did not change my name to ask more questions. I did it so i could start over and not be looked down upon for my mistakes before. Can't you see that.
Old 02-28-05, 10:37 PM   #7
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

If you have some questions its no big deal, but nobody is gonna take you at your word right now cause frankly your word is worth nothing...you have to earn respect.

So go ahead and start over.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:39 PM   #8
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

and why didnt u tell us all that. either way ur gunna be looked down on by some for the way u act. its really not the questions its how the same question has been answered in previous posts and if u would look back u would see that. and its ur ""sense of humor"" for the love fest. that was the most stupidist thing ive seen on this board since ive been here and im sure when theree are guest looking to join the board and see that BS they wont want to join. all i have to say is u blew it and im done replyin to anything u post no matter how stupid or good it is. and just to let everyone know why im doin this is because i gave him a second chance before when he decided to call one of our members a ******.
Old 02-28-05, 10:53 PM   #9
Rich
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Rich

Ask away, hoss. Just remember to be respectful of the other members.
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 10:54 PM   #10
big_bad_bass

thank you

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.