Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-04, 07:20 PM   #1

Default Sam Rayburn

The lilly pad bite on rayburn is really starting to pick up its just a matter of finding that sweet spot among acres of green floating pads. I have found a couple of those sweet spots. Fished out of Shirlet creek this morning for 2.5 hours My parttner had to be home by 9:30 anyway caught 22 with 6 keepers off one small section of pads. Thursday had 26 with 6 keepers fishing the same type pattern. Big Sam continues to fall and is now almost 2.5 foot below pool. One thing to keep in mind if your are working an area and a fish hits best bet would be to pound the area hard. I have been finding alot of fish stack up. Largest fish over the past 3 weeks have been 5.77 5.00 4.50 4.25 4.25

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.