Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-06, 01:32 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Polly and Ike

me an polly are lurnin how to go places on this here cumputor' an we found this pickshur of tha ike fishen man that ever one says jumps' squeals and hollars when he gits a fish.. in the pickshur he looks like hes hangen on to a rail or somethun.. and we wuz reminded of one time when polly wuz down at the carp pond laying up in hur hamok {thats a fish net stretchud tween 2 trees and tide off }. she put som of her fovorit bate on her hooke and tosed it out in the pond' and she stuk her zebcoe pole in tha grond and clum back up in her hamok.. she wuz taken a snoze when i seen her line go to moven; and i scremed out loud (i sabe polly' polly' polly ) youre line is a moven.. an let me tel you somthen' she hurled off that hamok like it wuz on far, and she looked jest like that fisher ike man in the pickshur with tha red cap; i mean jest like him' only she didnt show that much leg' an she didnt do no brake dance ether' she grabed her zebcoe jest as it wuz bout to go in the pond' she started cranken on that zebcoe and it wuz smoken an maken a terbul noise, i sade polly' dont let it pull you in;' she sade dont wory honey, i got this thing... an she dug her heals in the grond and stood up an faught that carp jest like a man wuld; she finaly got it in with no help frum me'. now we dont have one of them things to tell us how heavy it wuz" but polly can only cary 30 pounds in each arm, and it wuz all she could do to pack him to the barn.. so we knou it wuz lest 30 pounds... and the good thing bout it wuz. she didnt squell ere hollar nor did she jump up an down, like youal say that litle ike man dose.. and she didnt show her leg ether like he did in tha pickshur'' and thats whut makes me proud of polly... and it dose my hart good when i see a womun akting like polly dose. tha ike man shor could lurn som stuf from polly..she has got good carretor...what a womun'' she makes me proud to be a carpman.

Last edited by CarpMan; 01-23-06 at 03:23 PM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 06:24 PM   #2
pig n jig
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Last edited by CarpMan : Today at 03:23 PM. Why in the world would we see this posted on a thread of this caliber ?Someones doing some serious Winter fishin'. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 07:06 PM   #3
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Last edited by CarpMan : Today at 03:23 PM. Why in the world would we see this posted on a thread of this caliber ?Someones doing some serious Winter fishin'. P N J
now sur. me an polly rote this today and had to wate to get it prof red.. when the prof reder come, she sade they was two wurds mispeld an had to take it back off and corect it.. becky couldnt come cuz she wuz worken. she cent a tootur that wurks at the spca to corect are spelin.. she teches dogs to be obident down at the sheltur fur aminals an she teches peple to . we are trying as good as we can to lurn this spelin. an becky sade were maken progres an ats all i got to say. exsept polly loves your aviatortat with that big fish... is at you holden it up.. polly said you was usen a cane in your othur hand in the pickshur.. but elmer sade it wuz a zebcoe fishen pole. we both hope it is a pole an not a cane.
Old 01-23-06, 07:30 PM   #4
bassnman30

Good thing that your getting help with your spelling. Right now it's in poor shape.
Old 01-23-06, 08:10 PM   #5
pig n jig

Carpman, Thats not a very big bass by most peoples standard. I am old, but I don't use a cane yet.I walk alot better since I quit drinkin' That home made wine will get you high, make you act a fool. I still remember when I drank the home made wines & pumpkin rum.I would wonder what time it was and as I stared at the clock on the wall, it would speak to me. It would say Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock.Thats when I knew I had too much to drink when the clock starts talkin to you, you had way too much to drink.Now I drink soda and the clock minds his own business, don't have a word to say to me when I am sober and can think straight. P N J
Old 01-23-06, 08:59 PM   #6
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassnman30
Good thing that your getting help with your spelling. Right now it's in poor shape.
we are lurning bassman. jest lurned how to use the quotate buton yesteday.. its looken up. an getten beter. ... and to you mistur pig n jig.. thank you fur youre kind wurds..me and polly nevur drunk anything that made us talk to the clok on tha wall. elmer sade we didnt need to drink anything to make us act stupd... i dont know what he means when he talks that way to me an polly.
Old 01-23-06, 09:26 PM   #7
scrap
BassFishin.Com Active Member

is it me alone, but i think the carpman crap is just that crap. heaven only knows what he is attempting to duplicate here. the novelty has worn off, it is not funny anymore, really doesnt contribute to the forum. i like to think that members of this forum are above all this senseless and stupid rhetoric about hillybillies. to actually talk that way is one thing, but to put down and embarass those who may, is degrading and reflects upon the character of the writer.
scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 09:41 PM   #8
striker23

Send a message via AIM to striker23

carpman, i s'pose next yur guna lern to hypurlink, that woud be nice, then we can al see the pickshure.
striker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-06, 09:59 PM   #9
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap
is it me alone, but i think the carpman crap is just that crap. heaven only knows what he is attempting to duplicate here. the novelty has worn off, it is not funny anymore, really doesnt contribute to the forum. i like to think that members of this forum are above all this senseless and stupid rhetoric about hillybillies. to actually talk that way is one thing, but to put down and embarass those who may, is degrading and reflects upon the character of the writer.
Elmer told me an polly that it wuld come to this. he sade we wuld be the ones to be laffed at and caled hilbilys, he says thers always one that wuld cale us stupid.. and it hapened.. mr scrap. we wunt to apolgise fur maken you mad at us,, when we didnt do nuthen to you'' an we wont be on here no more. me an polly an elmer an becky an my brother sade it ant wurth tring to mete new peple on this here cumputur cuz he saide some wuld think they are betern me an polly ,,, so were all sayin by to all you nise ones and hope mistur scraps will furgive his self. by everbody..
Old 01-24-06, 05:19 PM   #10
bassnman30

"Carpman",
Sorry about the confusion, and bad remarks. Recently heard that you were an alias. Just ask JB. Also, quit makin funn of the wae that I talc.

crapman30
bassnman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 07:18 PM   #11
crankybait

no comment on this...
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 07:37 PM   #12
pig n jig

Why not ? <>< <>< <>< P N J ><> ><> ><>
Old 01-24-06, 07:58 PM   #13
pig n jig

Why would you bother to post "No comment on this" ? It makes it sound like you have just made a comment, while making the statement that you have no comment. Whats next ? You going to say no further comment at this time ? That as well could be mistaken as a statement or comment, so why don't you tell us really how you feel ? Don't leave us in suspense behind all of your doubletalk and trickery.
Old 01-24-06, 08:21 PM   #14
PowerBass

pnj, you need to get out more
Old 01-24-06, 08:27 PM   #15
crankybait

haha. ok my beleifs on this- if he seriously has this kind of spelling, howd he find that site, how did he learn to use the internet, and why is a carp fisherman with low education coming to a bass fisherman forum out of all the carpin forums?
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 01:40 PM   #16
Dyas

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybait
haha. ok my beleifs on this- if he seriously has this kind of spelling, howd he find that site, how did he learn to use the internet, and why is a carp fisherman with low education coming to a bass fisherman forum out of all the carpin forums?
Because he is stupid or mental or both........ Use your brain lol
Old 01-25-06, 04:48 PM   #17
PowerBass

LOL Dyas!!!
Old 01-26-06, 04:39 PM   #18
bassnman30

"Carpman" why didn't you criticize others who made educational statements in reguards to you'r very important comments. Are you picking on me ? Seems like every one else does !
Just ask JB he'll tell ya.

Last edited by bassnman30; 01-26-06 at 04:47 PM.
bassnman30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-06, 05:31 PM   #19
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassnman30
"Carpman" why didn't you criticize others who made educational statements in reguards to you'r very important comments. Are you picking on me ? Seems like every one else does !
Just ask JB he'll tell ya.
we are not piken on you mistur bassma30. polly says you r nice.... you tha only one that talcs to polly.. she has you a fantabalouse gift... an she cant wate to mete you at carpshow so she can precent the gift of frindship to you...everbody round here weres pollys famus "skin of the carp undy ware"..and she got famus carpskin undy ware, with socks to math fur you,,and thay aint nevur been wourn bye nobody, shee made em jest fur you last nite...if you dont like em.. you can trade tha undy ware and socks fur two jars of jam and a bag of pollys famus carpbait..she makes all kinds of stuf. elmer sade hes gona put em on that there ebay store an cell em.......and no sur. we aint piken on you,;,
Old 01-26-06, 06:15 PM   #20
K-Driz

Send a message via AIM to K-Driz

Carpman, you write a very entertaining story. Who cares if you don't spell like everyone else? Everyone down south knows what you mean and a few lucky folks up north know what you're saying. So keep on writing bud. I am looking forward to some more good stories.
K-Driz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-06, 06:54 PM   #21
striker23

Send a message via AIM to striker23

hahaha. carpman and polly are my heroes!!!!
striker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-06, 06:59 PM   #22
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Driz
Carpman, you write a very entertaining story. Who cares if you don't spell like everyone else? Everyone down south knows what you mean and a few lucky folks up north know what you're saying. So keep on writing bud. I am looking forward to some more good stories.
Mistur k-Driz... me an polly apreshate yuor kindness.. but me an polly has got to be kareful an not offerend nobody on here, cuz elmer dont want us to git kiked off of this here cumputar..i told bassman 30 about polly makun tha wurld famus (skin of tha carp undy ware) fur him.. she wil make you sum to. one size fit all, cuz tha strech. but i fargot to tel bassman that he cant ware them until they dry up reel good...i wore em when she first started maken um. and i didnt let em dry good. and the coons chased me up a tree.. and i hollard at polly and told her that sum coons had me treed. and polly and elmer come a runnen and hollered at me an sade ""'take em off, takem em off" an i couldnt undurstand what they were wunton me to do...but elmer had been bare hunten and left a bare trap below me tyed to a 30 feet chain, and that chain wuz tyed to a wood fence. and as i wuz fighten them coons, one got close to me and toke a big chunk out of them carp skin undy ware.. an I jumped out of that tree an landed on that bare trap and it got a hold of me right down there where tha famely lives..an i started runnen , an come to a complete stop, an I wuz in terbul pain. it toke elmer an polly 30 minutes to get rid of tha coons befur they could get to me..they rushed me to the hospitul, an boy waz i bleeden. the docktur sade he couldnt give me anything fur pain cuz he had to do sum cutten right fast,, and he ask me if i could stand pain. I told him i wuz in pain only 3 times in my life. an he ask me when wuz that.. I told him when that coon toke a chunk out of my drawers. and he said when wus the second time.. i sade , when i fell and landed in that bare trap.. an then that docktor ask me when wuz tha third time? i told him when i started runnen and that chain gave out...he must a thout that wuz funny, cuz he started laffen and all them other dockters wuz laffen too. but me an polly an elmer didnt think it wus funny.. i told you that true story, so you wont ware them carp skin undy ware until they dry out reel good... polly is goin to rite up a desclaimer an sew it to the carp skins so peplke will think befur they wear them.. and if you get sum, pleze dont wre then till they dry out reel good.. i have to tell bassman 30 the same, cuz polly likes him and dont want no coons chasen him around in his undy ware..
Old 01-26-06, 07:07 PM   #23
scrap

pray tell, send ten people out to count the apples on a tree and you will most certainly get ten answers. so it is with opinions, one be as good as the next, whether it be right or wrong, good or bad. i made the choice to criticize the carpman for his thoughts, which were just as good as mine. i probably did not use sound judgment in my comment and should have left the matter to continue or die on its own merit and let the other apple counters make their own opinions about something, which in the scheme of things in this whole wide world doesnt amount to a hill of beans. i had a choice to read the carpman thoughts and say nothing, or comment. i didnt have to read, i could have moved on and wrote nothing. in the future i will think through my actions, before i write, and decide if the matter at hand will make a difference to anyone or me. so, mr. carpman continue write what and how you want. i wouldnt let one person's opinion change the course of my thoughts so much. i just forgot to "think" before i admonished your style of writing, continue on with it if you will. /scrap/
scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-06, 07:50 PM   #24
pig n jig

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBass
pnj, you need to get out more
PowerBass, Get out where ? Its winter, got cold windy snowy weather out there, are you nuts ? A old man like me could get pneumonia which is why I have been staying in, just got over having pneumonia which sucked bigtime, because I have been saving up for a Airrus rod and the antibiotic prescription for 6 pills was $114.00 which wiped my rod fund nearly back to ground zero.If you don't mind, I would rather stay in where its warm. P N J
Old 01-26-06, 08:36 PM   #25
Dyas

Send a message via AIM to Dyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
PowerBass, Get out where ? Its winter, got cold windy snowy weather out there, are you nuts ? A old man like me could get pneumonia which is why I have been staying in, just got over having pneumonia which sucked bigtime, because I have been saving up for a Airrus rod and the antibiotic prescription for 6 pills was $114.00 which wiped my rod fund nearly back to ground zero.If you don't mind, I would rather stay in where its warm. P N J
Come on PNJ. I go out with bare feet in the middle of the night. Once your feet goes num you cant feel em so there is nothin to worry about

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.