Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 07-11-06, 10:35 PM   #26
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I gotta tell you, guys, this has to be one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time!

Let's see-we got gummy bears used for bait, a deer carcass used as both bait AND cover, hot dogs, bread, WTL is pooping flies-eliminating the middleman I guess-Chris is soaping worms for a fish attractant and PnJ is trying to figure out why the sky is blue. Then again, that's about normal around here
Old 07-12-06, 02:29 AM   #27
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

and some kid will come along, read this thread, take his snoopy pole out, texas rig a gummy worm, throw some soap on it, play in fly poop, during a blue bird day and catch a 24 lbs bass on 4 lbs test.
Old 07-12-06, 02:50 AM   #28
Rodman_Rob

hey all the fish in one of my favorite stock tanks all just died. Man it really sucks. Not a single fish left in there, dead fish everywhere, floating on the water, on the shoreline, everywhere. nobody knows why either. What really sucks is I wanted to fish clear water real bad so I brought in 150 gallons of bleach and added it to the water to help clear things up a bit, all that bleach to waste now.
Old 07-12-06, 03:22 AM   #29
KenDammit
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

lol, I loved this thread..the title should be "synopsis of bassfishin.com/bassfishingforums"
KenDammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-06, 08:54 AM   #30
flbassman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopherkeene9
wat bout some sope on them ther worms and lures cuz i cant catch nothin on my pond down the road her and i wanna get spozerd so i can catch mo them ther fish down the other roed

homer

Dude, sopes not legal.... Best be real careful....
Old 07-12-06, 10:00 PM   #31
Rebbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman_Rob
and some kid will come along, read this thread, take his snoopy pole out, texas rig a gummy worm, throw some soap on it, play in fly poop, during a blue bird day and catch a 24 lbs bass on 4 lbs test.
That would be about par for the course around here !
Old 07-13-06, 06:58 AM   #32
JB

pnj,
ya i knowd whar yer yard is, and seen the plug, but when I get closer its all covered over in redman juices and some shreaded copEhagen, and rod if 9:07 don't work I can go again my mom said at night she wants me to fish cus it will effect my skool, cus I am cool..someday I will be a doctor
and yes brian is the bester worm fisherperson in skool, but he don't crank enuff, and bassalien06, don't tell me he dont!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-06, 07:30 AM   #33
Bo Dale James Jr.

Well I wuz fishun down at the cement lake and they had some a those gold bass in there..wow can they fight..I lose them all the time should I use 10 hooks insted a 6?
Old 07-13-06, 07:59 AM   #34
Bo Dale James Jr.

I got another questin...When I use Twizzlers Cherry should I Texas Rig them or Caroliny rig them?
Did you know theres too of them Caroliny's...Well my parents once were going to West Caroliny and ended up in East Caroliny...Dad said the fishin wasn't very good..But the motel was where I was ...well that's another story...
Old 07-13-06, 12:26 PM   #35
Rodman_Rob

I rig Twizzlers a little different. Bite the ends off and you'll notice the twizler is hollow. Now take a couple SMALL splitshot and put them inside the twizzler, squeeze the ends back together and use a lighter to melt the ends together so the splitshot doesn't fall out. Now eat the twizzler and expierence what its like to get lead poisoning.
Old 07-13-06, 12:39 PM   #36
JB

well dadburn it rod, ya just let out of the all time bestest secrets in ohio bassfishin, I had no idear it worked whar your at too...
*hint* mexican jumpin beans inserted in a twizler(while illegal) is a way effective method to get them to strike.
Old 07-13-06, 01:13 PM   #37
Snake2715
BassFishin.Com Active Member

You guyz speakn of twizlers.

We used 2 alwys want the scent of baitfish in ours. So we wood bite both ends off so its like a straw. Catch us a small gill or sunfish and insert the end into its mouth. Suk real hard to get some juices inside the twizzlers. Then like Robman said we melted the ends with the 'scent' still inside the twizzlers.

Then we would poke holz in the twizzler for a time release effect wth a fork. Rig it southern style and cast it out under a bobber.

For a bobber we always just use a 20 oz coke bottle. Its bright red cap is easy to see. We just wrap the line around the neck and put the cap on. Its adjustable that way too!
Old 07-13-06, 02:21 PM   #38
WTL

once i was fishing with some twizzlers rigged tex-posed and somehow i hooked myself in the mouth im not sure hopw i think i forgot all about fishing for a minite and ate it by misteak
Old 07-13-06, 02:29 PM   #39
Snake2715

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL
and ate it by misteak
the hook?!?
Old 07-13-06, 02:49 PM   #40
flbassman

Doez any1 else use the kansas rig? How about the california rig? my friend steve sez its really deadly on bass and catfish and grouper.
Old 07-13-06, 03:06 PM   #41
Snake2715

I also have been having trouble with some techniques. I havent been able to finger out how to 'live stick' my bait. My uncle was telling me how to do this today.

He told me that if I helped him around the school (he is a janitor) he would tell me a fishing secret. So I changed the winter air in the truck tires with new summer air, then I took a 5 gallon bucket and refilled the drinking fountains. After all that he told me about his secret 'live sticking'.

BUT...

Every time I put the hook in the minnow or worm they die. I know all there is to know about dead sticking now but Live sticking just isnt working for me? Any ideas on what hook to use?
Old 07-13-06, 03:30 PM   #42
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

this thread went straight to h*** with the very first post...lmao...i see the trolls won't even touch this one.
rob,you gotta tie on a 10ft leader of mono and hold your rod really high so that braided line don't touch the water.aim for any moving target also.and yeah,take some ritin lessins.
Old 07-13-06, 05:35 PM   #43
JB

live stickin is alive an well here in these parts, it came about in the 2002
flw tour of desert valley, while most anglers would take a 1/8th ounce
jig head and put on thier favortie senko, then shake alot. Well Japisitiz
Horimo of Japan discovered quiet by accident the live stickin method, he flipped out the worm, and discovered he had to go real bad, so he lay his pole down and started whizzin' away...
well, any of the ol timers on here will tell you that all you have to do to get the fish to start biting again, is put the pole down, take a whiz, or lite a smoke, or look for tackle, and BOOM, a bass will hit it, esp. live stickin..
HOPE that HELPS...
Old 07-13-06, 11:15 PM   #44
flfireman

I feelz the bestest way to fish twizzlers is to melt a black and red one togither. Twist them into a shape, not sure what shape. Add the rattle I jjst stopped sucking on last month and throw it at the water. This works because Ive tride all the stuff yuz guys told me to and it didnt work. But do gummy worms work, I tride them last year even though I only startis this year and didn't like them at all. Is this the right section to post this in???
Old 07-13-06, 11:18 PM   #45
flfireman

Also, whi is uze guys meen alt the time. My brother and dad saz you guz dont reely fish that much becuz your on the computir al the time. And they both won the bassmastr tour last year so they would know.
Old 07-14-06, 09:34 PM   #46
flbassman

Quote:
Originally Posted by flfireman
My brother and dad saz you guz dont reely fish that much becuz your on the computir al the time.
Could probly think of a few things to say here that would be promptly deleted
Old 07-16-06, 08:46 AM   #47
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flfireman
I feelz the bestest way to fish twizzlers is to melt a black and red one togither. Twist them into a shape, not sure what shape. Add the rattle I jjst stopped sucking on last month and throw it at the water. This works because Ive tride all the stuff yuz guys told me to and it didnt work. But do gummy worms work, I tride them last year even though I only startis this year and didn't like them at all. Is this the right section to post this in???
Kaptin! Thuh spel cheker kanna tayk muhch mor ov thiss!! I’m a gonna tobed.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-06, 10:18 AM   #48
pig n jig

Dead sticking was invented when Lizards started fishing where there was snakes. Lizzy how many gators got knots on their head since you been fishing in Florida ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-06, 02:57 PM   #49
bassintom

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

please agree w/me on this...gambler is the safest and fastest and bestest(?)bass boat around..please agree...please,please...

did i just write that?...at least i have an excuse for posting stupid s***..(hic)..
lmao

still lmao(hic)
you guys are killing me
Old 07-16-06, 06:33 PM   #50
lizardsrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig n jig
Dead sticking was invented when Lizards started fishing where there was snakes. Lizzy how many gators got knots on their head since you been fishing in Florida ? P N J
ROTFLMAO

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.