Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 07-09-05, 06:22 PM   #1

Default good fishin

hey guys i just had a good morning fishing, me and my friend caught about 13 bass in a couple hours and some good sizes, i was thinking baout going back out tonight but i've never had good luck fishing at night. Its about 5:20pm now and i was thinking about heading out around 7 or 8, is there any prime time at night for bites?
Old 07-09-05, 07:34 PM   #2
jglassguy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jglassguy
Default Re: good fishing

I was going out tonight but am getting a late start, I ll be out there at dawn for sure tomorrow, I just got in from watering and the skeeter are out in full force.
Usually on the water they aren't real bad, its the deer flies that will bite ya as soon as they land, if they are out and you dont have repellent, ya may as well hang it up! one got me on the foot today, right above my tattooed right tootsie lol :
jglassguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-05, 10:50 PM   #3
keeb
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Re: good fishin

i think just before it goes extermly dark and the sun is makein shadows on the water.
Old 07-11-05, 02:08 AM   #4
senko
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Re: good fishin

;D Night time fishin is tight but when I come back and see myself in the mirror, I look like I got chicken pox cuz there's soo many freakin Skeeters and gnat mans out there biting me ;D
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.