Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 12-16-08, 11:09 PM   #51
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
1/4 stick...... you mean that you're outta da box? WATCH OUT WORLD, he's out!! hahahahaha. odd? well........ YEA! but you're ok man. really you are. as i am looking over my shoulder quickly walking away. hahahahahahahaha. kidding buddy.
I hope you'll get what I'm saying when I say that it is far better to have just come out of a box than to come out of the closet. I mean that, I truely do. hehehehe
Old 12-17-08, 01:32 AM   #52
tpttooter946
BassFishin.Com Member

I am Jimmy Buffett's twin if there ever was one. I am music education major and I play the trumpet as my main instrument. My main philosophy on life is one can never know enough about himself and the world around him. One day I plan on living on a sailboat in the Florida Keys where I can fish, teach music, and be merry.

I own a modest fishing supply, including 5 hand-me-down rod and reel set ups. I am currently pursuing making my own crankbaits.

I love margarita's, on the rocks, with salt.

Old 12-17-08, 02:08 AM   #53
BassMoJo
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to BassMoJo

Im coming up on 20 now, I live a pretty busy life. I go to college full time, I am also a full time Baltimore county police cadet. From monday to thursday I go to school then to work, I get home at 9 and thats my time, tv,ps3, computer, 30 pack it doesnt matter. On the weekends I let loose get drunk and have a good time with my friends. I perfer budlight or coors but will drink anything. I dip mint skoal and straight. I listen to country / heavy metal the most but I like everything but rap. Im a very motivated person (except when it comes to school) I am always trying to learn new things about fishing and really take interest in work. While doing all of this Im thinking about fishing! (no but really!) since its to cold to fish the bait monkey has me by the balls, ive bought 3 new set ups and a new tackle box and alot more tackle is going to be bought now !
Old 12-17-08, 09:55 PM   #54
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

yea buddy... i got it,rotlmao. you're alright pal,hahahahahaha.
bamabassman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.