Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-13, 05:35 PM   #1
Embrey
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default 96 JOHNSON VENOM 200 complete engine

This is a completely FRESH powerhead that was gone through by http://www.chriscarsonmarine.com/ . all new pistons, .030 over bore,bearings,gaskets,rings,etc. all new parts.CDI timer base,coils, and ignition. has 2 hours break in already on it from him. still in crate.powerhead is literally ready to bolt on and hook up wires. Also, i have the REST of the engine to go with it. midsection.tilt /trim,and lower unit. also have a excellent condition powertech TR04 prop. all was working fine before haveing the engine redone. i ended up doing something different before this even got done, so i have no use for it now. if somebody wants it ALL, i even have controls and cables as well. may part out if needed, but for now ill go $5000 for the whole thing.i have 4000 alone in just having the powerhead redone. can get more pics later if needed. 812 620 2064.

Embrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.