Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-11, 08:49 AM   #31
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Tavery5 and kenneth you guys don't need to apologize. I actually enjoy the jousting and banter. The post I made last was meant to be at least a little humoruos not lecturing about conduct. In my book, it takes me so long to type a post and then spell check then check puncuation then post and then realize I missed something like a period and I'll actuall go back and edit the post just to add the period. I've been first to read and first to reply and by the time I'm done there's a half dozen replies already. Pretty anal I know, or maybe I'm not anal, just an ***hole! So in reality the more responses I get the happier I get and usually if not always I learn something. Oh ya, I got a license and a college degree and I'm bonded to boot. In fact I would of double majored in college but I couldn't get them to give me credit for all the DRINKING hours, hell if I throw in dope (remember this is distant past) I probably could have triple majored and yes I did inhale!
Ya I'm back here editing again, changed an (a) to an (i).
joedog is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.