Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > What's New

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-10, 05:27 PM   #1
Kevin
Administrator

Arrow NEW REVIEW: Clay Dyer's Biography

Hi Guys,

I want to share something special with everyone...

I recently read Clay Dyer's biography titled, "The View From Down Here Is Just Fine".

This book has made a major impact on my life, and I think it will impact your life as well.

Read My Review of Clay Dyer's Biography

Read my review about the book detailing his awe-inspiring story of fishing professionally with no limbs, and the overcoming of obstacles he's had to face.

There is a very inspiring video posted as well...

Thanks and take care,

Kevin Scarselli
BassFishin.Com
Old 05-25-10, 06:04 PM   #2
brushhog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

My cousin, a former professional baseball player, is a sales rep for a major golf company and has been to a zillion motivational speakers in his life. He is, by nature, a cynic and hard to impress.

Clay Dyer spoke to his company and my cousin was blown away! The kicker is... My cousin has never touched a fishin rod in his life, much less ever fished!

A truly impressive young man... looks like a great read.
Old 05-25-10, 06:14 PM   #3
MississippiBoy

At this year's Bassmaster Classic in Birmingham, John and I both had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dyer. Only briefly, but we each got to speak with him for a couple of minutes. While at the Expo, I got autographs from and spoke to Rick Clunn, David Fritts, and Tim Horton, in addition to Clay. I tell you the truth, getting Clay's autograph and being able to speak with him wasa bigger thrill to me than all the rest combined. He's genuinely a good, inspirational person. I'm definitely going to check out his biography.
Old 05-25-10, 09:36 PM   #4
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by MississippiBoy View Post
At this year's Bassmaster Classic in Birmingham, John and I both had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dyer. Only briefly, but we each got to speak with him for a couple of minutes. While at the Expo, I got autographs from and spoke to Rick Clunn, David Fritts, and Tim Horton, in addition to Clay. I tell you the truth, getting Clay's autograph and being able to speak with him wasa bigger thrill to me than all the rest combined. He's genuinely a good, inspirational person. I'm definitely going to check out his biography.
We met him at the Pittsburg Classic. He a great guy. I really admire him and would love to go fishing with him one time.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.