Search results

1. B

well no bragging here.....lol

ok, i have been home a week now after spending 5 weeks in pa. got some "chores" done and got a few more to do when lisa says to me yesterday, "pack up the RAJUN CAJUN and let's go to guntersville. it was overcast, light winds and all around a pretty day. overcast skies means lisa can go to...
  2. B

F-i-n-a-l-l-y !!!!

yep as all of oyu who i have a phone number too saw.....I GOT A COUPLE OF KEEPERS ON THE DEAD SEA !!! :p since i am on lisa's desk top and the pics are on my phone, i haven't learned how to post pics i sent as of yet. but man.....it felt GREAT to FINALLY catch some decent bass !!;) i had been...
  3. B

nothing to REALLY brag about..........

well i went on my first trip of 2013.....and i started off right where i left off in 2012, hahaha!!:mad: my nephew was fishing his high school tourny at GUNTERSVILLE LAKE today. they had 200 boats out there. and i swear i saw 199 of them,lol. :pmy brother and i fished in my rig till the weigh...
  4. B

Waringin-warning...check oyur papers in your boat!

yes people....PLEASE double check oyur paperwork in your rigs. even though it MAY be in a ziplock baggy...CHECK IT ANYWAY!!;) i cleaned out the RAJUN CAJUN today and built a "tent" out of pvc pipe to cover it. since i haven't got the material to add on to the shop yet, i wanted to...
  5. B

ok, i haven't REALLY posted anything in quiet some time.....

ok, i am going to THE BIG "G" tomorrow. got a job intervw (more on that later) at 7:45 am. so i won't be ON the water till round 9 am. haven't fished in about 3 months. ain't been on g'ville since spring. so i am asking for all ya'll to put out some feelers and tell me what the DINKS are...
  6. B

Went to the "mudhole" this morning

well folks....my dry spell is over with. went to the lake this morning...weiss lake,lol.:) got there JUST as the sun was about to pop up.:D had everything lined up and ready to go. trolled out across form the launch into this little slew off of the man made channel. started slinging the spro...
  7. B

bragging on MY nephew.

as some of oyu know, my nephew HAYDENBASSFISHINGKID (heath seaver) is on his high school fishing team. well for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW, they won the state title today. heath came in third overall in the tourny. he is one of the ELITE members on the team and has ONE more year to go. so i just...
  8. B

Calling kevin scarseli!!

hey KEVIN ol buddy. :confused:just wondering if you are ok man. we haven't heard nor seen ANYTHING :confused:from you in quite some time man. just let us know that you are ok and what's happening with you lately. :) i even went back and corrected all my spelling JUST for you pal, hahahaa!!:D
  9. B

hish school bass teams

:Djsut a little note to let all ya'll know my nephew's team won their first tourny of the year yesterday. HAYDEN HIGH SCHOOL. DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS!!! :D heath seaver (haydenbasskid) finished in the top 10. i tried to look it up but they haven't psoted the video yet. look up...
  10. B

hey gang.....i'm in deep trouble...........

:confused: ok, i didn't help at all. actually said i would NOT:p help in any way. i tried to convince her it was fruitless:rolleyes: to even try. it was too hard to do. told her we didn't hav ethe money to do it also.:cool: i tried everything i could to not let this happen.................but it...
  11. B

First trip of 2012

DA RAJUN CAJUN is hooked up. batteries are charging up. rods are loaded, bait tackle is loaded. lifejackets, dip net, EVERYTHING is back in it's place. got my clothes ready, gonna take a shower ow and hit the hay stack. i'll be thinking of all ya'll who have to work tomorrow as i am...
  12. B

gonna show off a little folks.

ok, here is a NEW rod and reel i now have in my arsenal folks. i recieved the rod form a dear friend for christmas, mike 234. even after asking him not to send me one he did. and i gotta tell ya'll.........i am IN LOVE with this rod. he had his rod builder make this for me. to my specs. this is...
  13. B

Finally got to hit the g'ville

and NO............i DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.:mad: FOR REAL, MISSED 3 ON A SPRO FROG RIGHT OFF:(. then went up into jones cove and missed 2 more:o. yes i am rusty as he77! lol. sun came out in full force and the bass shut down on me. then the wind kicked up to 20-25...
  14. B

Well i was on guntersville today..........

YES, i FINALLY got to the big "g" today. got to the launch at 4:30 am, had ot wait in line for about 30 mins cause EVERYONE was there it seemed,lol. go the RAJUN CAJUN in the water adn started fishing. the others were ripping outta there and just looking at me like i was crazy for fishing right...
  15. B

not much to brag about

but here goes............ lisa and i went this morning. got up at 4 am, hit the water at 4:30 and it was still dark. we eased over to the first spot and started casting. lisa was slinging the lizzard (watermelon) and i was throwing the new spinnerbait a very good friend sent me to try out...
  16. B

Finally!!!!! Going fishing in the morning!!!!!

ok, ya'll know i haven't been fishing in like almost :(2 months right? thought my "new troller" was the problem only to find out it was a dead battery.:mad: well, after 2 weeks of trying to get my battery resolved i finally got it done today. :D SO..........got the RAJUN CAJUN fired up and...
  17. B

pictures and stories form the get together event at wheeler/wilson lakes.

while i am puter stupid still. i made this thread so everyone can post up their pics and stories about their trip this year. so post up your pics and le tthe tall tales begin gang. i'll send my pics form my cell to daniel so he can post them up for ya'll.:D update..my pics are in the...
  18. B

hahaha, mudhole agian

yes i went out a little while this evening. got in the water around 4:30 pm. fished the "hot spot" lisa and i found a few days ago. got 6 total in bass and 1 little MEAN brim. caught the bass on both baits, a zoom lizzard and the evr so faithful roostertail:p. done good for 2 hours i think...
  19. B

wheeler/wilson get together meal outlook

:D:Dok, said i would make a thread about what all we are interested in eating at the get together. so here it is. i really don't want to break tradition and would like for us to have the fish fry on saturday night. the last night. is this cool with everyone?:confused: then :p:psunday morning...
  20. B

well this ain't bragging, nuthin to brag about,lol.

ok, first of all...........i HATE WEISS LAKE! lol. after lisa and i hit it yesterday and yes, she outfished me again, 6 to 3. i went by myself today. BAD MOVE!! i got in the water, everything was lined up jsut right. overcast skies, hardly any wind, and they weren't pulling water real bad...