How To Keep 13x6 Lace Front Wig From Slipping

When it comes to 13x6 Lace Front Wig, the impression girls have of it must be easy to wear, comfortable and not very expensive, such a lace front wig is widely popular among the majority of women. But in the process of wearing the lace front wig or in the use of the lace front wig, there are always such problems: why my 13x6 Lace Wig always slip, why I always wear my ace front wig can not be stable?

Wig tape keep lace front wig from slipping during the period of time
The last thing I share with you is wig tape, although it is not advocated that you are using wig tape to fix, but it is indeed a way. Buy a roll of wig tape you can use for a long time, you cut out the shape you want in the process of using it, just put wig tape on the part that is close to your hairline to keep your hair and 13x6 Lace Frontal away from makeup, grease, etc.

Carefully apply these strips along your hairline and make sure they are relatively evenly spaced. Do not apply the tape to your natural hair, as it may tear off your hair when you remove it. The reason you are not recommended to use wig tape is that it can damage your own hair, and wig tape is not as sticky and after a few hours your place front wig may come off.

Wearing 13x6 lace front wig, what we value most is the comfort and naturalness, hope the above sharing can let you clear how to keep your lace front wig from slipping.

A dirty wig can be one of the top reasons why your wig is sliding back. Think about it–for an everyday wig, you're wearing it multiple times a week for extended periods of time. Over this time, your wig can pick up dirt from your environment, as well as sweat and oil from your skin/scalp.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit mslynnhair.com