How To Make Highlight Wigs At Home For Beginners

We are going to talk about Highlight Wig. Are you tired of nature black hair lace wigs and want to get some highlights wig? Now I’m going to show you how you can get a highlights wig easily at home.

Step 1: Section the Colored Wigs in four parts basically, Pick four sections hair, the first section is going to be the closure at the top from the front of the head about two inches wide, and take two sections on the each side, and a section in the back.I recommend doing these just because it can help us to keep everything under control.

Step 2: Prepare the colors you want.I am using my favorites, bleach with the blue additive and 30 volume developer that blue additive is going to go in and bleach and tone at the same time, that way the hair will be more of a golden color as opposed to an orange color.

Step 3: Highlight the Colored Human Hair Wigs. The first section we’re going to start with the closure, weaving out this piece and then back comb about three times, that is going to guarantee that don’t have a harsh line of demarcation, and have a smooth transition after applied the bleach down the shaft of the hair, set the bleach exactly where you want it, then fold your foil vertically, do the same thing again, so that two-inch section is going to have three foils in total, we should have three foils with a lot of little hairs left in between.

Then we move on to next section, it’s really important that we don’t go horizontally or vertically, we want to go on a diagonal, and that’s going to allow the hair to again appear like there’s way more color happening, because when it goes back, we’re going to see that color just going to flow really nicely.

If it’s straight down and straight across,it’s going to look weird. Weave it out from a slanting angle, back comb it, apply the bleach and continue repeat, put about four foils on each side of head. when we’re done this, there are three in the middle and four on each side, wait for 30 minutes and then take the wig down and wash it out, spray a little leave-in conditioner equivalent and blow-drying it.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit mslynnhair.com

If you are new to creating highlight wigs at home, there are a few things you will need before you get started. First, you will need a wig cap or headband that will fit your head snugly. From here you can get engineer resume writing service to solve your thesis assignment on time. You will also need a hairpiece or hairpiece extensions that will match your natural hair color. You will also need a hair lightening kit.