Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-06, 07:47 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Newbys

Walk softly when you’re near Tom, for he’s as vicious as a teddy bear with aids. Tom is one of the best fishermen that’s ever dripped out of the pipes of New Jersey, which isn’t saying much. So newbys, hang around and Tom will grow on you LIKE A TUMOR. ..He had a really good idea once, but it died of loneliness…He believes in a balanced diet, a Vodka in each hand, and after two or three shots he turns into a Saint…Bernard… He is sensitive about his height , so don’t tease him about it or he will punch you in your knee. I’m not saying he is short, but he once swam to get across a mud puddle cuz he heard there was good fishing on the other side. He watches the three stooges and takes notes. His dog has a sign: “Beware of my master.” Tom once looked out a window and got arrested for mooning… He was invited to join a car pool, and showed up in a bathing suit…He’s really not as bad as most people think, he’s much worse.. I’ve always tried to see things from his point of view. But I could never get my head that far up my arse. Tom, this board would be dull with out you and your sense of humor. You sure know how to light up a forum. So, Buddy, this Toast err Roast is fer you. Now go feel a chicks’ breast, stick your hand in a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Polly and Carpy, Your two bestess fans. LOL
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.