Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-06, 04:53 PM   #1
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Ever get p.o.'d at your fishing partner

Ya ever have a bad day with a guy in a boat(of course you're stuck with him till ya hit the ramp).
Case in point, a few examples, one being you find a sweet hot spot with large bass, happen to be with a boater the next day and after about 6 casts he pulls the trolling motor up to hit "his spots"
(thats why all of use need a bass boat huh, to make the call rofl)
The incident that really changed me fishing with a guy that coached me for years was his lack of patience...to this day I won't fish with the guy if he asks...depending on his mood, he would occasionally blow up in a tiraid
episodes of "loosing his cool". Another trait I disliked was a last minute cancellation ..ya plan a day on the water, and this guy knew yesterday he couldn't go, but waits till the last second to call ya with the bad news..
I've generally tried to weed out the guys that have problems and take it out on the world...
Ya start to see why many never can continuously win in tourneys, even tho on any given day of pleasure fishing, they can out number ya in the live well dept. ...things like showing up ON TIME to the ramp time after time,
blowing up after a lost fish, or going apesh*t after loosing a contest by mere ounces...lets face it, when you fish tons of tourneys, many are won/lost by fraction of a lb...
Another gripe is a guy that won't share his successful
bait, sure he's getting them on a 5 inch craw and has 200 of them in his box, but try to get him to give ya one and hes a prick! I figure if ya have enough to go around and their hitting' on it, spread em around brother!

Whats yer all's biggest gripe from a past experience of bass fishing? Did it change your view on calling the same person up in the future to go out?

Last edited by JB; 11-21-06 at 05:00 PM.
JB is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.