Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-07, 04:50 PM   #1
Heretic
BassFishin.Com Member

Smile Back In the Game

Hello there bassfishin.com members,
Just thought id introduce myself after lurking for a long while. My names Corey, im 19(near 20) and live in ontario canada. When i was but a wee boy(lol) my mom always used to take me and my sister out fishing. Id say we all fished as a family for about 2-3 seasons, before life got in the way and fishing was forgotten. Just recently I got reintroduced to fishing by a good friend I work with. I must say im glad I learned most of the basics when I was a lot younger. I jumped back in with passion. I bought a Quantum Recon IM6 combo, and let the baitmonkey go free. Iv caught a nice amount of bass this year, have had trips that have produced 15 or so in a day, half of which where at least a foot or longer. Im still hunting for my first real lunker. Biggest iv caught this year so far was roughly 3lbs(poopy scale). Iv heard from friends around town that fall is a good time to catch a trophy so im ready to get out and do some fall fishing. All that being said, I look forward to talking with all of you guys, iv already learned a lot from lurking around the forums and look forward to asking lots of questions lol
Enclosed are some pictures of some of the fish iv caught this year.

16" just under 2lbs caught at a local gravel pit on a slurpies brand 5" dip-stick worm.

Caught at a HUGE gravel pit, was around 3lbs, didnt get a measurement. The reason its covered in grass/gravel is it snapped my line once out of the water and flopped a bit poor lil guy. Caught on a Slurpies 5" dipstick worm.

14" pulled out of local gravel pit
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.