Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-08, 04:14 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Whacked them good today.

Went to Grand today (in northeast oklahoma for those who don't know where i am talking about). this lake has a lot of tournaments (some have close to 400 boats in them), and a 20lb bag will always put you close to the top of the leader board and a lot of the time 20lbs will win a tournament. anyways i got on a good pattern early on windblown chunk rock banks. not all my pics will load onto the computer for some reason but the final with my best five would have put me somewhere in the 20-22 lb range (this is if you count a giant that my wife knocked off with the net, i count her because anybody with much experience around a net would have netted her with no problem.....but i guess it happens. anyways the biggest fish in my pics weighed just a shade over 5 and this big fish that my wife released for me was bigger than that so i called her 6lbs) no matter how you slice it, this was a great day and in the last triton tournament on this lake which had 305 boats this bag would have been worth somewhere between a new triton bass boat and $1,900. all fish were released alive and we were off the water shortly after noon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bassgrand082808 002.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	2614   Click image for larger version

Name:	bassgrand082808 003.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	479.4 KB
ID:	2615   Click image for larger version

Name:	bassgrand082808 004.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	481.7 KB
ID:	2616   Click image for larger version

Name:	bassgrand082808 005.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	527.2 KB
ID:	2617  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.