Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-09, 11:07 PM   #1
barkelypup
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Laid a Family Member to Rest Today

I don't know where to start with this but thought I would share with you all as a Warning. My Cousin Gail passed away tuesday at UK hospital. Last Friday she checked herself into the 3 forks Regional Jail as part of her work release program. Before she went in she swallowed a bag of Pills in order to have a stash for the weekend. While trying to regurgitate them the plastic bag got hung in her throat and she sufficated. Gaurds at the jail where able to find a faint heart beat so they flew her from the Jackson hospital to UK. Well Wednesday night her mother decided to pull the life support and she passed peacefully. 18 years and a month to the day my aunt lost a son (my cousin Tony) in a drunk driving accident. While at the cemetary today I could not beleive that it had been that long. Gail was 29 and Tony was 16 at the time of his death. I know I've rambled a little but now as a parent these are 2 reasons to hug your kids every day or any one that you care about every day. My aunt has had to bury 2 of her children to sinceless selfishness. Gail has 2 children one is 11 and the other is 3. Folks remind anyone who you know who is involved in this stuff that if somthing happens to them it affects the ones around you too. Sorry for the rant but I felt the need to share it.

Thanks for Listening
bP
barkelypup is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.