Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-09, 09:05 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default My biggest "fish" ever -- 123lbs

Check it out guys!

Me and my brother we out side and tightening the line on a spinning reel, he walk out across the yard and kept tension on the line while I was reeling. Now we do this often.. and it works just fine, but thins time we did something different... we didn't take to hook off. So my brother was walking to the other side of the yard to do what we always do, he was holding the line with his left hand, and letting the hook dangle down by his waist. Than he let his right hand fall, and the hook was there, and his thumb was there, and than his hook was in thump! He bit the line and I told my dad he got hooked and the barb was in. He had a look and it went it slanted (for the lake of a better word), if it went in straight, he could gotten it out fine. But cause it went it this way, we had to take him to the ER. When we got there and checked him in. We sat down in the waiting room and one guy says "that isn't one of those gamakatsu hook was it?" After that we made a few jokes, and what not. After awhile his wife said "you did get a picture didn't you?" I said I would have but the camera was out of charge. She pulled out her black berry and too a pic, and asked for my dad's e-mail, and e-mailed it to him right then and there. So after watching the tv in there ofter an hour, the doc pulled him to "the back", my dad and him walked back, while I stayed in the waiting room.

When they came out that told me how the doc used his "high tech" surgical tools to get it out. What he used:

A pair of stanny neednose pliers, and brute strength!

He numbed him up, and pulled the out! No joke!

Well that was fun! I got a PB "fish" in the whole thing!

The pic:

Boss

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.